Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I'd love pearl Watch Me On Ring  A Bell Psycho Lifeguard to be a different album, it exudes a different energy compared to ocean Blvd

Imagine this actually is a follow-up album that's already done...

Spoiler

the end of Peppers with the surf rock vibes and Taco Truck x VB do seem to be pointing in this kind of direction...

I don't actually think so but we can dream :flutter:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

People always getting only vinyls and cassettes early... Why couldn't they collect CDs? :toofunny:

Because big cover is pretty to look at😍

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Imagine this actually is a follow-up album that's already done...

Reveal hidden contents

the end of Peppers with the surf rock vibes and Taco Truck x VB do seem to be pointing in this kind of direction...

We share the same vision cus this is what I'm talking about:true:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Compare the duration of the leaked files with the ones on streaming / CD.

Do you think the songs will actually sound any different? 

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Compare the duration of the leaked files with the ones on streaming / CD.

Oh, makes sense. Thank you!

31 minutes ago, Marius said:

I second it! He’s my fave. He pays attention to everything, watches everything what’s possible and even checks Lanapedia. King. 

this king reacted to all her videos and even Lizzy Grant, which he also owns a LP of.

But of course you racists will never give credit to the real kings

Spoiler

Idk anything about how this works but im guessing the vocals are gonna sound much clearer and you will be able to hear the instrumentation better, because I noticed that when The Grants was officially released.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

What’s the chances she’s got LDR10 underway….ready for November release 👀

She'll announce LDR10 for November of 2023, and release it on September 2024 :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I don't know at what point of the album process the songs were stolen, but I don't expect any major differences. Maybe the studio chatter at the end will be cut from some songs and the final files will sound slightly better.

Just now, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

Idk anything about how this works but im guessing the vocals are gonna sound much clearer and you will be able to hear the instrumentation better, because I noticed that when The Grants was officially released.

Speaking of... 

Spoiler

Did Fingertips always have that horrid white noise? I swear to God I only noticed it when the two zip files leaked. I don't remember any prominent white noise when the first file leaked in March 3rd...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Speaking of... 

Hide contents

Did Fingertips always have that horrid white noise? I swear to God I only noticed it when the two zip files leaked. I don't remember any prominent white noise when the first file leaked in March 3rd...

Spoiler

Yes, it always had white noise. I notice it with a lot of her songs but it's only annoying when you actively think about it.

2 hours ago, Louise said:

Underappreciated as a writer: As Lana mentioned in Interview, Sasha Frere-Jones wrote:

He must be eating his words now!

A lot of these reviewers who would shit on Lana in 2012-2014 actually often were like uhm 40-ish years old males, as far as I can remember. It was also the case for Gaga back in the day. I remember that at one point I decided to go in and check who exactly was behind each negative review and you guessed what demographic that mostly was. Also, we all know Floptony Floptano and his consistent misogynistic hatred towards the "sad", "baroque" and "girl" character/aesthetic archetype (thus not just Lana alone), and he is pretty much the quintessence of all those reviewers and their motivations. 

TBH, reviewers are absolutely irrelevant now that anyone can just listen to the album as is, for free and or watch a reaction video, if they want to hear an opinion. Most journalists doing music reviews should enjoy their jobs while they still have them. I can't picture a teen or a young adult nowadays casually googling reviews for the album prior to them actually listening to it, certainly not the tiktok generation, unless they are some music nerd or want to confirm their thoughts after the fact. 

1 minute ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

for those who have heard the album, i’m curios to hear which vinyl variant you think fits the album the most? 

the standard one imo

Also, speaking of youtubers who do album reactions... I really love SherTheTruth, she's a poetess herself and she's a Lana stan. She usually goes into analyzing lyrics in terms of their themes and sometimes the rhythmical structure too... I hate the fact that the album isn't out already. I want the reactions... I want them all... 

2 minutes ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

for those who have heard the album, i’m curios to hear which vinyl variant you think fits the album the most? 

Personally, it's a tie between these two

7-C36-B5-C5-E04-E-4-FB8-9-C4-B-31-B3106572-B2-D8-A3-7-AB4-4-B74-A839-50096-B8106

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif