Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

I love Margaret so much but I kind of don’t understand the lyrics:bebe: it’s supposed to be a love song but sometimes it kind of sounds like he doesn’t know if he wants to be with her??? Can anyone explain

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I love Margaret so much but I kind of don’t understand the lyrics:bebe: it’s supposed to be a love song but sometimes it kind of sounds like he doesn’t know if he wants to be with her??? Can anyone explain

Spoiler

But if you know, you know

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

I think its about him being unsure if its his love or not...? thus the when ykyk lyric. I also thought that the "he met margaret on the rooftop" is about him attempting a suicide lol

35 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

honestly i still hold out some hope that she comes back for lana:flop:

Well, on her first break from social media she did come back bc Chemtrails dropped.

There's def a small chance of her returning for Ocean :hottie:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

8 minutes ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

for those who have heard the album, i’m curios to hear which vinyl variant you think fits the album the most? 

Standard and the white one. She was kind of right about saying there was no room for color, I feel it. Even with the bops

Just now, tienmej said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think its about him being unsure if its his love or not...? thus the when ykyk lyric. I also thought that the "he met margaret on the rooftop" is about him attempting a suicide lol

Spoiler

But like… they are literally getting married:deadbanana: if I was her I would not be happy

Just now, Yosemite said:

Well, on her first break from social media she did come back bc Chemtrails dropped.

There's def a small chance of her returning for Ocean :hottie:

she came back for blue bannisters too lol

Just now, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

But like… they are literally getting married:deadbanana: if I was her I would not be happy

Spoiler

the song is not about lana tho. its about her friend, one of the musicians she worked with. but idk its hard to tell without having proper lyrics tbh

1 minute ago, imaginist said:

Standard and the white one. She was kind of right about saying there was no room for color, I feel it. Even with the bops

So glad I got those two!! The white one is so camp to me idk how to explain it! It's also the only one with no text but just her picture doing all the talking! 

8Qg234E.gif

Just now, taco truck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

The song starts when they first met. I don't read the lyrics as him being indecisive but as him being nervous when meeting her and being like I might be in trouble bc he's gonna fall for her.

The whole song is basically them saying that when you really love someone, you just know. You can feel it deep down, no matter how hard you wanna deny it.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, imaginist said:

Which is so crazy because to me almost every song totally has a color that fits the vibe

Spoiler

The Grants: White

Ocean Blvd: Blue/Gray

Sweet: Brown

A&W: Pink

Candy Necklace: this one is Black and White to me

Kintsugi: Gold

Fingertips: no color lol

Paris, Texas: Purple

Grandfather: Green/Blue

Let The Light In: Yellow

Margaret: Orange

Fishtail: Red

Peppers: Red/Green

Taco Truck: Neon Green

1 minute ago, Sweet said:

So glad I got those two!! The white one is so camp to me idk how to explain it! It's also the only one with no text but just her picture doing all the talking! 

Yesss I absolutely love the white vinyl. It’s honestly my fav but it bothers my OCD that the front and back are completely blank lol. I love seeing the title and track list so I’ll probably just get the standard. Plus the white if I’m feeling greedy

3 minutes ago, tienmej said:

she came back for blue bannisters too lol

Reveal hidden contents

the song is not about lana tho. its about her friend, one of the musicians she worked with. but idk its hard to tell without having proper lyrics tbh

She didn't come back for Blue Banisters bc she was not taking a break that time.

She came back for Chemtrails and then did a bunch of reactions that year. Then at the end of 2021 she dipped again. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:
  Hide contents

The song starts when they first met. I don't read the lyrics as him being indecisive but as him being nervous when meeting her and being like I might be in trouble bc he's gonna fall for her.

The whole song is basically them saying that when you really love someone, you just know. You can feel it deep down, no matter how hard you wanna deny it.

Spoiler

That’s what I thought it was about, but some of the specific lyrics really confused me :bebe: honestly a lot of the lyrics on this album are confusing to me but it’s ok:um2:

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Which is so crazy because to me almost every song totally has a color that fits the vibe

Reveal hidden contents

The Grants: White

Ocean Blvd: Blue/Gray

Sweet: Brown

A&W: Pink

Candy Necklace: this one is Black and White to me

Kintsugi: Gold

Fingertips: no color lol

Paris, Texas: Purple

Grandfather: Green/Blue

Let The Light In: Yellow

Margaret: Orange

Fishtail: Red

Peppers: Red/Green

Taco Truck: Neon Green

oh my gosh this is so accurate! 

Spoiler

paris, texas... definitely purple

1 minute ago, taco truck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That’s what I thought it was about, but some of the specific lyrics really confused me :bebe: honestly a lot of the lyrics on this album are confusing to me but it’s ok:um2:

Spoiler

Imo Margaret's lyrics are pretty straightforward ig

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

Far Out review lol

Hide contents

“If you want some basic bitch, go to the Beverly hill cinema” :um2:

When you write your review notes from the listening session on your hand, but then take a restroom break during Judah Smith Interlude

test.jpg

Wash Hands Safety GIF