Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Morningcrow said:

When you write your review notes from the listening session on your hand, but then take a restroom break during Judah Smith Interlude

test.jpg

Wash Hands Safety GIF

pitchfork reviewer better take a 4:36 second long shit during pastor interlude :kiss3:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

wondering if i should make tacos on the 24th for the album release :creepna3:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

5 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I wonder if Lana is talking about picking a specific man/life path in her caption (in reference to that Sylvia Plath passage ). Is she talking about choosing herself/her happiness/ her freedom? Maybe her friends? Maybe mike who’s in the photos? What happened to jack D. Lol 

it sounds to me like she sacrificed something (personal) for the album...

1 minute ago, honeymo0n said:

wondering if i should make tacos on the 24th for the album release :creepna3:

yes should i come over eastern europe? i'll bring the cilantro

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

Just now, lanascarlitos said:

i need more context lol

Spoiler

The song is abt someone and she sings over and over and over abt them braiding her hair. The pic above is a fishtail braid, and she says its name on the song.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:
  Hide contents

The song is abt someone and she sings over and over and over abt them braiding her hair. The pic above is a fishtail braid, and she says its name on the song.

ok for some reason i thought maybe there was something deeper in meaning but yes makes sense thanks

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

11 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I wonder if Lana is talking about picking a specific man/life path in her caption (in reference to that Sylvia Plath passage ). Is she talking about choosing herself/her happiness/ her freedom? Maybe her friends? Maybe mike who’s in the photos? What happened to jack D. Lol 

I understand it as her making the choice to put this album out, raw and unfiltered as it is, carefree as it is, but that’s just a guess! IMO the Mike pics reference how he helped her make this decision by writing the early songs with her that opened her up to the possibility of writing so freely about her personal history.

aOaIzH2.gif

4 minutes ago, lanascarlitos said:

yes should i come over eastern europe? i'll bring the cilantro

:gurl: would be a great listening party!

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif