Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i hope this album will bring ajayii back

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Definition of delulu :trisha:

83-FA8-FEC-2-BA8-481-E-8657-F30-D27-A0-D

shes gonna see this and scrap the plan she’s creating for the past 2 years to start a world tour

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

I have a feeling Ocean Blvd account is where we're gonna get the album trailer and the visuals for this era. Oh and possibly the tour too?? 

8Qg234E.gif

Just now, Sweet said:

I have a feeling Ocean Blvd account is where we're gonna get the album trailer and the visuals for this era. Oh and possibly the tour too?? 

album TRAILER? girl :eartha:

1 minute ago, Sweet said:

I see no visuals/trailer in the horizon 

2 hours ago, LanaBalkana said:

The end-of-winter depression is hitting me hard plus I’m angry. For those who have heard the leaks, which songs would make me bawl my eyes out and scream:trisha: I need this album now

Spoiler

Kintsugi I have cried to (possibly my favourite of the album), Margaret too. There are numerous emotional moments throughout though!

6 minutes ago, Sweet said:

A trailer 4 days before the album :awkney:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

3 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

But why turn a promotional acc to a private acc :awkney:

why do you think it was ever a promotional acc girl? she probably intended for it to be her private one after honeymoon got too big, simply telling us that this is the worthy successor to honeymoon, the underdog of her catalog opening to warm but not crazy reception only to be hailed as a masterpiece retrospectively:true: