Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Do we interpret it as Sean cheating on his fiancée with Lana or do we interpret it as he cheated on Lana with a woman who later became his fiancée? I am very confused about this situation…

1 minute ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Do we interpret it as Sean cheating on his fiancée with Lana or do we interpret it as he cheated on Lana with a woman who later became his fiancée? I am very confused about this situation…

I interpreted it as the former - Sean had a fiancée and neither her nor Lana knew about each other 

1 minute ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

the latter, i think his fiancee would instantly know since they became public from the beggining lmao

2 hours ago, venicebitch said:

officially changing my pfp from that crash album cover cause i feel like it's associated with me hating on ocean blvd... it's cursed now! this is not who i am and, frankly, have never been! :read:

i am officialy back to being a whore for anything lana does, a #1 ocean blvd stan and anyone who says otherwise will be hearing from my therapist! :monica:

Omg you’ve come around to the AOTY! Welcome :sass:

IMG-7960.jpg

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

What’s the chances she’s got LDR10 underway….ready for November release 👀

For the first time in my life… it’s a hard pass for me. Love her with all of my heart, I’d take a couple of standalone tracks after Ocean Blvd, maybe the cover album sometime in 2024,  but hell nah for LDR10 this year. This thread is proof it shouldn’t happen for everyone’s sanity. We can’t control ourselves when it comes to her and anxiety is making everyone fucking insane.

30 minutes ago, venice twink said:

Can someone ban @Actor. This person is obviously trolling.

Jesus Christ. Please, leave me alone. I said what i said and thats it. Im on this forum for 9 years. And if someone ban me for my opinion, thats still be my opinion. For me, the album is bad. 

2 hours ago, venicebitch said:

officially changing my pfp from that crash album cover cause i feel like it's associated with me hating on ocean blvd... it's cursed now! this is not who i am and, frankly, have never been! :read:

i am officialy back to being a whore for anything lana does, a #1 ocean blvd stan and anyone who says otherwise will be hearing from my therapist! :monica:

OMG

1 minute ago, mrborntolose said:

help is this real :eartha:

Yes

Spoiler

drew erickson is only allowed to produce jazz songs from here on out... if lana wants to make piano ballad it needs to be produced by mr nick waterhouse and zach dawes

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I'm gonna listen to a bunch of albums i hate before Ocean Boulevard to enhance my experience, the way i'll be craving for it :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why everyone seems to hate ''Sweet''?

Spoiler

I got shivers every time i listen to that song... her vocals are sending me straight to heaven.

For me the only skips are

Spoiler

Paris, Peppers and the VB part of Taco