Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

drew erickson is only allowed to produce jazz songs from here on out... if lana wants to make piano ballad it needs to be produced by mr nick waterhouse and zach dawes

I have yet to hear the album in full to weigh on Drew, but the Zach-produced Hollywood Bowl, on Rob’s album, has me very interested… I really love the subtle prod he brings to a Lana track (I wouldn’t take necessarily a whole album by him, but any track by him is welcomed)

deleted all the leaks off my devices and blocked that site from google. the next time i hear a song off that album that isn’t one of the singles will be on thursday night! :party:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

Spoiler

ngl i am kind of disappointed with taco truck because from the snippets i was expecting it to turn into something like the bridge of cruel summer after the "i know you hate me" part

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:
  Hide contents

I'm surprised how little recognition fishtails gets here.

Spoiler

she's cute but from the leak it sounds poorly mixed... i guess we'll know if she's that cute on friday!

also only time will tell if she's as cute as her older sister TJF

I can’t wait for Friday to hear if this album will mirror where I am at the moment in my life, the way UV, HM, LFL and NFR did. Although, in retrospect, COCC and BB kinda were where I was with the whole pandemic, but I was pretty much in denial and wanted some bops to escape from that hell. 
but so far, I do love the concept of being more open and more raw that is brought on Ocean Blvd 

2 minutes ago, mostexoticflwr said:

deleted all the leaks off my devices and blocked that site from google. the next time i hear a song off that album that isn’t one of the singles will be on thursday night! :party:

I’ll do the exact same but I’m listening to everything from start to finish one last time before the end of the week. I’m currently on Miss Kintsugi.

IMG-7960.jpg

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'm gonna listen to a bunch of albums i hate before Ocean Boulevard to enhance my experience, the way i'll be craving for it :trisha:

that’s a good idea I’ll listen to For Free on repeat all Thursday :smile:

Synesthesia moment~

1. The Grants - White

2. Did you know there's a tunnel under ocean blvd - Black/silver

3. Sweet - Pale yellow/grey

4. A&W - Black

5. Judah Smith Interlude - Grey

6. Candy Necklace - Black

7. Jon Batiste Interlude - Black/Grey

8. Kintsugi - Smoky, hazy, light grey

9. Fingertips - Thick fog

10. Paris, Texas - Faded pink/grey

11. Grandfather - Sky blue/silver

12. Let the Light In - Gold

13. Margaret - Pink

14. Fishtail - Deep blues/dark grey

15. Peppers - Orange

16. Taco Truck/Venice Bitch - Black/hazy green

Best vinyl matches for the album:  Standard > White > Deep pink = Baby pink > Green

For future pre-releases, we should all tell ourselves that Lana doesn’t do « bops » (although some songs seem to be boppish on this one). That way, nobody will be deceived and will be able to listen to the songs without any misconceptions or being all "RIP my bop album". it sure helped me appreciate BB. :true:

There is no way we aren’t getting a video for this album. Also she seems to listen to fans (like 25% of the time) so we just need to make sure to ask her if she goes like on release day. 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

How do we know

We don’t but I think most albums come out at 12 AM local time? Has it not been like that in the past? 

Spoiler

Cause I’m good in spirit, warm-bodied

a fallible deity wrapped up in white

I’m folk, I’m jazz, I’m blue, I’m green

Regrettably also a white woman

The white woman line makes more sense with her saying she is fallible in the previous line.

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

For future pre-releases, we should all tell ourselves that Lana doesn’t do « bops » (although some songs seem to be boppish on this one). That way, nobody will be deceived and will be able to listen to the songs without any misconceptions or being all "RIP my bop album". it sure helped me appreciate BB. :true:

I'm going to be in the LDR10 Pre-Release Thread saying "Get ready for some beautiful piano ballads!" on every page just to remind y'all of what it really is.