Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

24 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

drew erickson is only allowed to produce jazz songs from here on out... if lana wants to make piano ballad it needs to be produced by mr nick waterhouse and zach dawes

Spoiler

she should also work with jon batiste more because the piano work on candy necklace and the interlude are just…chefs kiss

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

There is no way we aren’t getting a video for this album. Also she seems to listen to fans (like 25% of the time) so we just need to make sure to ask her if she goes like on release day. 

We don’t but I think most albums come out at 12 AM local time? Has it not been like that in the past? 

nfr, chemtrails, and bb all came out global, all of those albums came out at 9pm for me which is 12am eastern time

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

39 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

For the first time in my life… it’s a hard pass for me. Love her with all of my heart, I’d take a couple of standalone tracks after Ocean Blvd, maybe the cover album sometime in 2024,  but hell nah for LDR10 this year. This thread is proof it shouldn’t happen for everyone’s sanity. We can’t control ourselves when it comes to her and anxiety is making everyone fucking insane.

whaaat ?? and the amount of likes this has too ?? me personally i hope lala keeps pumping them albums out  :um:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

nfr, chemtrails, and bb all came out global, all of those albums came out at 9pm for me which is 12am eastern time

NFR and BB definitely but are you sure about cocc? because I have a screenshot of me listening to it on release day at 6am which is midnight est for me

6 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I'm going to be in the LDR10 Pre-Release Thread saying "Get ready for some beautiful piano ballads!" on every page just to remind y'all of what it really is.

I'm already waiting for her bop era

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Just now, birds of paradise said:

NFR and BB definitely but are you sure about cocc? because I have a screenshot of me listening to it on release day at 6am which is midnight est for me

hmm tbh maybe im wrong with cotcc, i listened to the leak over and over and i'm pretty sure i didn't stay up to listen release night 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

20 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

For the sake of critics I feel like this album could have been cut down to like 12 or 13 songs but I’m so glad she left it long. And I’m very excited for the interludes 

Awnistly, me too! I’m looking forward to the interludes! 

8Qg234E.gif

46 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

For the first time in my life… it’s a hard pass for me. Love her with all of my heart, I’d take a couple of standalone tracks after Ocean Blvd, maybe the cover album sometime in 2024,  but hell nah for LDR10 this year. This thread is proof it shouldn’t happen for everyone’s sanity. We can’t control ourselves when it comes to her and anxiety is making everyone fucking insane.

I agree with people being insane as fuck and weird but I don’t see how is it a reason for Lana to stop making music.

I’d personally LOVE her to keep releasing stuff as much as she wants to. 

No offense to the anxious community but if people start becoming obsessed and anxious because of an album, it’s their fault idk. :oprah3:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Spoiler

Wow from the grants to taco truck, literally not one skip

like even the interludes set such a vibe

CN is fucking erieeeeee

taco truck makes me want to go skateboarding in palm beach

let the line in is an ode to lovers 

paris texas an ode to nomads

peppers feeling like hitting poppers when the beat changes into surf

i love this album 

UV OC NFR 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I can’t wait to finally listen to the album in full :trisha::trisha:

which song do you guys think will become a fan favorite in the future ? 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

11 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Lmao I didn’t know. Other people have been saying local so I didn’t know. 

Lana and her music career were built on the backs of people with depression and addiction and mental illness.... and y'all are shocked when this comes up in relation to her? Why?

giphy.gif

Spoiler

my fav songs change day by day, but one remains outstainding: Grandfather

it has the most beautiful melody of all and I'm sure I'll still like it after 100 or more listens

Candy Necklase and Let The Light In come close behind

1 minute ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

I can’t wait to finally listen to the album in full :trisha::trisha:

which song do you guys think will become a fan favorite in the future ? 

Fingertips for sure. I think it'll end up growing on a lot of people over time.

8 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

Yeah COCC was the only non-local.. I remember it bc everyone was so crazy because we'd had the leak for weeks and it was a running joke after the white dress debacle that they were dragging out the release as much as they possibly could