Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I'm always here for new Lana music. It honestly doesn't matter how an album is received, we all know most of her albums take years to receive their flowers. It just is what it is. This album is definitely for the hardcore fans. It isn't an entry level Lana album. :thumb3:

If she has another album ready I would rather have it at the end of the year to support this one like Paradise did back in the day for BTD. No need to cram two big releases in such a short period of time, in my opinion - specially since Ocean is so textured and dense. 

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Pearl Watch Me On Ring  A Bell Psycho Lifeguard title exudes Taco Truck and A&W energy:pout:

It's giving fig tree "starting the album with very experimental and chaotic electronic jewels and ending it with 20-minute long automatic singing masterpieces". :pussypower:

8 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

Reveal hidden contents

This also likely means the studio chatter at the end of Kintsugi and Taco Truck will be cut out.

Spoiler

oh i hope not - not rly a fan of abrupt endings, i wanna vibe and process what i just heard to some weird melancholic outro even if just 4 seconds like taco's :true:

mUENGN9.png

None of you are going to get that bop album anytime soon-we can predict what is coming next:

Piano.

a couple of songs with a backbeat.

A song mentioning Chucky- likely in reference to children and motherhood.

lyrics about Lana’s everyday life in LA- venues she likes to visit potentially including coffee shops, sandwich trucks or laundry. 

Lyrics about modern technology- ironic in nature.

potential politicised lyrics as she likes to push boundaries and make people angry- I can see this progressing.

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

None of you are going to get that bop album anytime soon-we can predict what is coming next:

Piano.

lyrics about Lana’s everyday life in LA- venues she likes to visit potentially including coffee shops, sandwich trucks or laundry. 

potential politicised lyrics as she likes to push boundaries and make people angry- I can see this progressing.

Good. We'll eat it up while you cry harder.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

42 minutes ago, taco truck said:

nfr, chemtrails, and bb all came out global, all of those albums came out at 9pm for me which is 12am eastern time

BB was local, it was on Spotify at midnight.

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Piano.

But there's no reason none of these can't be a bop tho??