Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

Does local time mean the album is being released at midnight in every country or is that global? 

at midnight in every time zone. global is at one specific time regardless of time zone.

7 hours ago, margaret soty said:
  Hide contents

What's your favorite runtime on the album? mine is Paris, Texas → Margaret. :crai:

Spoiler

mine is candy necklace - jon batiste interlude - kintsugi - fingertips…

literally 3 of these are in my top 3 and tbh even if i don’t see myself listening to the interlude on its own i really enjoy it and i think it really fits within the album, especially after candy necklace

paris, texas gives me

Spoiler

musical theater/Coraline vibes. i feel like i've heard the melody on the verses before but i cant figure out where. it's easily become one of my fave tracks on the album. i had low expectations for that song tbh. :oic3:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

paris, texas gives me

Hide contents

musical theater/Coraline vibes. i feel like i've heard the melody on the verses before but i cant figure out where. it's easily become one of my fave tracks on the album. i had low expectations for that song tbh. :oic3:

Spoiler

You've heard it before because it samples/covers ''I wanted to leave'' by SYML, both on verses and choruses.