Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, imaginist said:

I'm sorry but why is everyone assuming a random jacket she wore to that event ever had any significant meaning? Did she do something similar before that?

No they are just delulu

3 minutes ago, imaginist said:

I'm sorry but why is everyone assuming a random jacket she wore to that event ever had any significant meaning? Did she do something similar before that?

I think Ben pointed out that the jacket was custom made and we would know it’s meaning in the future. It’s been a year…:delish:

2 minutes ago, imaginist said:

She already had the same jacket and two different logos with the same wave but different words and still changed it to something new (a random acronym/3 letters) for her first official event in some time... so it was kinda suspicious but I think we'll never know :hide:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Paris Hilton said:

I agree with people being insane as fuck and weird but I don’t see how is it a reason for Lana to stop making music.

I’d personally LOVE her to keep releasing stuff as much as she wants to. 

No offense to the anxious community but if people start becoming obsessed and anxious because of an album, it’s their fault idk. :oprah3:

I don’t want her to stop making music at all… I just need a little breather between this album and the next pre-release… Like 6 months minimum before we all get back into the delulu train and FOMO and fights and all. Pre-releases are excited but a bit draining also and very consuming. 

I love the people refusing to stop complaining about piano-led songs as if pianos aren't one of, like, the key instruments in songwriting and music production across all genres and eras of music :eek3:

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

2 minutes ago, #FreeCandyNecklace said:

I love the people refusing to stop complaining about piano-led songs as if pianos aren't one of, like, the key instruments in songwriting and music production across all genres and eras of music :eek3:

Pianos are cheesy imo.
They are nice every now and then but they don’t need to be the only audible instrument within a song.

1 minute ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

Pianos are cheesy imo.
They are nice every now and then but they don’t need to be the only audible instrument within a song.

She’s only done one album with mostly piano which was Blue Banisters…..so let’s just cut the BS and call it what it is: y’all just want another pop record :true: