Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

24 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:
  Hide contents

rocky mountains, japanese philosophy, monaco, paris (texas), florence (alabama), venice (california) 

tumblr_m5j0i2zfqo1r7gf9qo1_1280.jpg

Miss Worldwide 

Spoiler

okay but having someone braid your hair is such an intimate experience, whether lana used it as a metaphor or not. every time someone braids my hair (a friend or my mom or grandma) i just get chills everywhere and i feel so loved, so i guess the literal and metaphorical meaning could still have the same level of intimacy (excluding braiding your partners pubes as someone mentioned here lmao) :krylie:

I am obsessed with the song snippet that's in her video she posted on instagram. :trisha: I only listened once tho. (but I thought about it ever since!) Bcs it's on the album, right? THREE DAYS LEFT AHHHHHHHh:hair:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

2 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I am obsessed with the song snippet that's in her video she posted on instagram. :trisha: I only listened once tho. (but I thought about it ever since!) Bcs it's on the album, right? THREE DAYS LEFT AHHHHHHHh:hair:

It's on the album and it's

Spoiler

Candy Necklace

19 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

9pm

Okay, this makes a lot of sense then.

The album (as have Lana’s past albums) will release at midnight local time globally, except for most of North America. When the album drops in New York (Eastern Time) at 12AM, it will simultaneously drop at 11PM Central, 10PM Mountain, and 9PM Pacific. 

I kinda understand why they do this, but it doesn’t make it any less confusing! Hope this does clear things up though. 

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

1 minute ago, Im a ghost now said:

It's on the album and it's

Reveal hidden contents

Candy Necklace

Omg how funny that that I sort of hated the first snippet of it (I listened once) and the second snippet of it - I LOVE :sass::trisha: It really is hell of an iconic song then.... :hair: can't wait for candy necklace to come for my NECK

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, blackestday89 said:

I think on ldr10 she will go for lanita trap!!!!

We want another trap hymn.

We want a pop album.

We want bangers.

We want bops.

Now all is said!!!

we = you and @Actor :et:

Spoiler

jk i would love a album of bangers but lets be fr rn

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

3 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

I think on ldr10 she will go for lanita trap!!!!

We want another trap hymn.

We want a pop album.

We want bangers.

We want bops.

Now all is said!!!

who’s we? 

this album is providing us with plenty of “bops” 

9 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I’ve read every spoiler tag and I still have zero clue what I’m in for with this album 

Spoiler

Gorgeous & diverse piano/orchestral arrangements with very personal introspective lyrics for the first two-thirds of the album with a few chaotic moments sonically. While the final third deviates and is a tad more light hearted and more “fun” lyrically and sonically with less piano.