Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I still don't understand the point of having two interludes, can anybody enlight me?

Spoiler

Do you need a reason to serve cunt??? No bb cunt should just always be present 

6 minutes ago, brooklyn bitch said:
  Hide contents

Let The Light In reminds me of Cowboy Like Me….like those songs are cousins sonically idk

Spoiler

both 2 of my favs and now it makes sense thank u love :flutter:

18 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I still don't understand the point of having two interludes, can anybody enlight me?

one for you and one for swedish boy :party:

I'm in leak rehab till Friday :pray2: I'm glad I haven't listened to the whole album yet, my brain is completely satisfied by singles, Candy Necklace, Peppers and Let the light in :true:

No matter how the rest sounds like it's already my top 3 

27 minutes ago, brooklyn bitch said:
  Hide contents

Let The Light In reminds me of Cowboy Like Me….like those songs are cousins sonically idk

This is exactly what I was sayin a few days ago! It sounds so evermore-like but I couldn't figure out what song it was (coney island maybe?)

14 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I wonder if she knew the 23rd is right after the start of the new year lunar cycle, after the aries new moon :gasp: I think she did :clapback:

Queen of new begginings :justride:

The way my birthday is tomorrow, the beginning of Aries season, and I'm also an Aries moon too...this album was crafted for me :creepna:

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

well now I want Lana to sing over a Chopin sample :crai:

Lana lurking and taking notes for LDR10 as we speak :wub:

I'm so proud of myself, I have yet to listen to anything but the singles. This is my first era for this. Even back in the BTD era I had access to leaks and demos.

Im super excited to listen to this album this week and I know I will alo just adore the album too.

I wanna ask you this. what if it was yöu? that didn’t have any butter. what if I came home to you and TOOK your butter from your fridge? fridgerato..fridgerator? and took your butter away from you ..... on any on any on any other day? (clunk) yes and let’s not ehhhhh shove it under the uh the mat. we all know that ehh american people are pretty overweight. .... how would you Feele....what about your sweet potatoes and your sss s as s s s s s s sour cream and your eh sss s s ss. stocking THEN? (holds up butter) do you know what this is? this a traditional Bux of norwegian butter. (open butter) let’s look inside. it’s hardly empty. do you know what’s approaching??? christmas is approach approach approaching. how do you think we feel? do you know what the national christmas cake in norway is??? it’s something called Lusikutter. Pussycats in english. do you know what the main ingredients in the lus in the eh in lusikutter is? BUTTER! do you think this is enough for all the christmas cakes that i was gonna make in ehhh christmas? NO. ........ so FUCK YOU AMERICAAAANNN dssssdssdsdssdss people. because. YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS BEING WITHOUT BUTTER IN CHRISTMAS TIME. and i ask again. WHAT IF IT WAS YOU??? ...... heh.. who didn’t have BUTTER? would you go ask the neighbor? OH NO THATS RIGHT the neighbor doesn’t have butter either no one in the whole wide fucking country has butter.... i will come to you house. i will go to your fridgerator fridge fridge your fridgerator i will take your butter out of your fridge i will eat the butter in front of you and your families EYES. ... and eh i force you to watch me while i eat ALL your butter! that you were gonna have at christmas eve...ning. you will beg and cry and say “NO DONT EAT ALL OUR BUTTER WE NEED FOR XMAS” i will say “AHAH NOT MY PROBLEM” and take the empty bottle i will throw it down the.stairway. 

Thanks for reading
Happy quarantining

whatarecoloris.jpg