Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

just imagine the sad wordy bop that she could turn this into :trisha:

YOUR MIND :hdu: lana please make this happen for us 

44 minutes ago, Mistress999 said:

I truly think

Hide contents

Grandfather is one of Lana finest song ever. The vocals, the melodies, the arrangements... so good.

Spoiler

the vocalization at 2:25 reminds me of the cranberries 🤭 i love that part 

Just now, bluebanist said:

No she needs to keep them 

there are other ways to make bops idk. like trap beats aren’t the only kind of beats that u could use. the same way she made music with abel i could easily see her sliding on a kendrick track or something and he doesn’t really make trap music:oprah3:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

4 minutes ago, peppa pig said:
  Hide contents

the vocalization at 2:25 reminds me of the cranberries 🤭 i love that part 

Fuck that got me excited… I looovelovelove 

Spoiler

The Cranberries

12 minutes ago, mostexoticflwr said:

lowkey need lana to put the trap beats down like they were a fun time but hopefully not a long time:rip:

tbh like its enough now...

if she wants to make more uptempo stuff you can definitely do that without injecting trap into it at every chance 

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Fuck that got me excited… I looovelovelove 

Hide contents

The Cranberries

Spoiler

grandfather is gonna have u gagged such a beautiful but not boring song 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

if she wants to make more uptempo stuff you can definitely do that without injecting trap into it at every chance 

agreed I think 

Spoiler

ltli and margaret 

were both such cute and fun non piano driven songs and I would love her to go more this route than the overdone trap beats she’s been using :wub:

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

are the 3 last songs all traps beats though? cause i remember kintsugi saying a&w ends with a trap beat and i don't really agree, is it the same type of beat?

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

exactly, like trap isn’t the only way into rnb or hip-hop and i feel like she knows that😭

16 minutes ago, mostexoticflwr said:

lowkey need lana to put the trap beats down like they were a fun time but hopefully not a long time:rip:

Hot take but

Spoiler

I feel like fishtail is one of her best in a while and the beats really bring out the best of the song.

On the other hand the basic generic trap beat on the VB part of Taco Truck x VB just brings what could have been one of her best songs down unfortunately.

I think when executed correctly, it is some of her best work, but when it isnt… well…

1 minute ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Hot take but

Hide contents

I feel like fishtail is one of her best in a while and the beats really bring out the best of the song.

On the other hand the basic generic trap beat on the VB part of Taco Truck x VB just brings what could have been one of her best songs down unfortunately.

I think when executed correctly, it is some of her best work, but when it isnt… well…

Spoiler

taco truck with another verse and a cleaner transition to vb or just being it’s own song could have easily been the undebated best song of this album :oic2:

3 minutes ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Hot take but

Hide contents

Spoiler

maybe it’s the sample she used but i feel like fishtail just sounds so … generic? the song itself is still very good, very catchy but i feel like it could just be so much more. she kinda uses the trap beats as a crutch almost, and it doesn’t help like the sample sounds like one of those copyright free youtube musics😭 i still love the song tho (i haven’t heard taco truck yet)

Spoiler

The VB demo takes me back to the last high school years, being absurdly and happily lost and just overwhelmed by how intense things were. Like there was nothing more relevant than being with friends, falling in love, being drunk under the pubs neon lights and thinking about how beautiful and ephemere were that moments meant to be. Being just dedicated to capture all of the information of the magic that I was living in during those nights and whose energy still haunts me a decade after. Thanks for talking always to the most beautiful things that lie within us, Lana.

3 minutes ago, sjatib said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The VB demo takes me back to the last high school years, being absurdly and happily lost and just overwhelmed by how intense things were. Like there was nothing more relevant than being with friends, falling in love, being drunk under the pubs neon lights and thinking about how beautiful and ephemere were that moments meant to be. Being just dedicated to capture all of the information of the magic that I was living in during those nights and whose energy still haunts me a decade after. Thanks for talking always to the most beautiful things that lie within us, Lana.

This was so sweet Omg I can’t wait to listen to TTxVB even more now :crying2:

6 minutes ago, Dusk said:
  Hide contents

taco truck with another verse and a cleaner transition to vb or just being it’s own song could have easily been the undebated best song of this album :oic2:

Spoiler

i really fucking wish taco truck had another verse because that first 1:45 was heaven and something we haven’t heard from lana in a while, i loveeee the production and how catchy she’s singing it

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I like trap but tbh I want pop…

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・