Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

34 minutes ago, Skysky said:

My first post to ask if anyone knows whether the album will be released at midnight local time or midnight CA time orrr another time entirely? Sorry if this has already been discussed and I missed it!

chemtrails and blue banisters were both midnight local time so it should be the same 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

1 hour ago, Blossom said:

....I just wish I had a friend like him :oic2: ^

ew why did i picture him to look like a hippie, serving FJM circa 2015? and THIS IS HOW HE LOOKS??? like a twink who stopped sucking dick for jesus but couldn't stop twerking for jesus? :bye3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Was Ajayll username in YouTube always @AjayLush? Because I think she just changed it. Her profile picture is also completely blurred. Maybe she’s coming back? :wtf3:

8 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Would it be crazy if Lana released a new album while being on tour/festivals for Ocean Blvd? 

not really. lana was on tour just before honeymoon came out. endless summer tour in 2015, then she dropped it 4 months later

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, Fishtails Supremacy said:

So I am not really familiar with Judah Smith but I finally did some looking up and .... I really hope he has changed because no matter what creative intention is behind the interlude, I will never be able to get myself to listen to it after reading what he's saidkKdHyLg.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Fishtails Supremacy said:

So I am not really familiar with Judah Smith but I finally did some looking up and .... I really hope he has changed because no matter what creative intention is behind the interlude, I will never be able to get myself to listen to it after reading what he's saidkKdHyLg.jpeg

Hot take, but as a gay man, I know people can have different relationships with god than the church even if they are involved in the church. I hope he doesn’t make any money from the song, but i think it’s important to note that lana seems to be questioning her relationship with god the past few albums and it seems like another present theme. Growing up in a church, surrounded by people who believed they were above me because I was gay, I resonate with a lot of Lana projects that deal with religion and I think that’s why so many lgbtq+ resonate with her so much as an artist. I’ll take it with a grain of salt until I hear it

3 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

So if there’s a tour, will we get dates during release week?

no not necessarily. ultraviolence came out in june 2014, the tour was announced in december 2014. la to the moon tour was announced a month after lfl and the dates were announced 2 months after lfl released too. it's doubtful she'd announce dates right off the jump. even if there is a tour which i doubt, she has summer festival shows which could either be easy to plan around or super hard so idk

giphy.gif

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

LDR10 speculation thread will be created right after the album comes out, won't it? If there's any cus I don't remember if Elle creates those kind of threads 

I don't think a speculation thread gets made until we hear from Lana that another album is coming, which usually happens the same week of release, so I guess we should hear something soon lol 

giphy.gif

honeymounz trashing ocean blvd on the tl calling the production lazy… :wtf2: idk personally her old records w the exception of UV sound too polished and I appreciate the rawness of her more recent stuff

Is it just me or all Lana fans Aries? Like the album comes out 1 day b4 my birthday and I’m seeing everyone posting that it’s coming out around their birthdays…. Also my bestie who’s a Lana Stan is an Aries.

2 minutes ago, Dontforgetme26 said:

Is it just me or all Lana fans Aries? Like the album comes out 1 day b4 my birthday and I’m seeing everyone posting that it’s coming out around their birthdays…. Also my bestie who’s a Lana Stan is an Aries.

i'm aries and i noticed it too 😭

6 minutes ago, Dontforgetme26 said:

as a scorpio sun, cancer moon, pisces rising with no aries placements, i can not approve this message 💔

giphy.gif