Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, imaginist said:

This album kinda feels like a rainy summer day, sitting on the porch venting with your closest friends, and then wrapping up the night with a small wholesome get together. 

to me it feels

Spoiler

like being traumatised in ur bedroom for months :kris: and incredibly lonely, like when ur struggling to fully explain urself - i keep thinking of the line in kintsugi where everyone else is talking/laughing and she's on the side crying. and in taco truck x vb, where there doesn't seem like much to talk abt in the moment. just so many lonely moments. idk there's such an eerie, dizzying, and extremely internal and troubling quality to the album. to me, blue banisters feels more like venting on a porch, w some allusions to more painful things, whereas ocean blvd is completely washed in it

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, Enco said:
  Hide contents

Everything will for sure sound heavenly in crisp condition 

that person deleting their tweet about Lana “having lazy production now “is so funny to me. If you’re gonna have such a controversial opinion at least have the balls to stand by it

he’s so me!:lolliney:

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Would somebody please share the album credits?

Also, 

Reveal hidden contents

Who is the voice during the Taco Truck breakdown?

Spoiler

We don't know who that is💀😭

I've seen many people asking the same but no one seems to find out 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Hide contents

We don't know who that is💀😭

I've seen many people asking the same but no one seems to find out 

Spoiler

It’s probably one of the vloggers she watches. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this and it’s not gonna be me :true:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Spoiler

Ok maybe it’s just me or does anyone else hear some very very slightly similarities between the Taco Truck melody and Gramma? 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It’s probably one of the vloggers she watches. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this and it’s not gonna be me :true:

Spoiler

When it's her with a voice filter:thumb2:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

to me it feels

Hide contents

like being traumatised in ur bedroom for months :kris: and incredibly lonely, like when ur struggling to fully explain urself - i keep thinking of the line in kintsugi where everyone else is talking/laughing and she's on the side crying. and in taco truck x vb, where there doesn't seem like much to talk abt in the moment. just so many lonely moments. idk there's such an eerie, dizzying, and extremely internal and troubling quality to the album. to me, blue banisters feels more like venting on a porch, w some allusions to more painful things, whereas ocean blvd is completely washed in it

I rlly hope ur right :defeated:

33 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

giphy.gif

I'm still waiting for those UV outtakes sir...

so first this idiot leaks her songs outtakes photos literally anything she has ever done in her career and now uses their moderately large twitter platform to trash the upcoming album that 95% of her fanbase probably still hasnt heard

with fans like these who needs haters truly 

ok they deleted but like. still... i hate some of these people :bebe: 

Just now, hotfirehotweatherhotcoffee said:
  Hide contents

Okay i haven’t listened to any leak except for Sweet. 

I see ppl on TT saying be ready to “defend” lana for problematic lyrics….

anyone care to spoil what these might be bc now i’m curious :makeup: 

Spoiler

“regrettably also a white woman” in grandfather and “my boyfriend tested positive for covid, it don’t matter, we’ve been kissing” in peppers are the two i’ve heard talked about 

4 minutes ago, hotfirehotweatherhotcoffee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Okay i haven’t listened to any leak except for Sweet. 

I see ppl on TT saying be ready to “defend” lana for problematic lyrics….

anyone care to spoil what these might be bc now i’m curious :makeup: 

Spoiler

1. Grandfather: she mentions she's a white woman 

2. Peppers: she mentions that her bf has covid

but they've been kissing so whatever

Those are the "controversial" lyrics that I'm aware of, I might've missed others 

Every album receives some sort of criticism. I don't trust the Lana stans reviewing her album on this forum. They are blinded by their love for her that I don't believe their opinions are accurate. I truly believe those that are saying this is her best work, will say the EXACT same thing with her next album. I love Lana, but I understand some of her albums are better than others. 

1 minute ago, Max683 said:

Every album receives some sort of criticism. I don't trust the Lana stans reviewing her album on this forum. They are blinded by their love for her that I don't believe their opinions are accurate. I truly believe those that are saying this is her best work, will say the EXACT same thing with her next album. I love Lana, but I understand some of her albums are better than others. 

nothing more true than this. 

and its nowhere near close to her best album. maybe if half of the songs were axed

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

3 minutes ago, Max683 said:

Now, I didn’t like her last two albums at all. This one has so many classics :trisha:.