Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

14 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:
  Hide contents

Words are my friends

But they're red flags, they're white guys, they’re black eyes, and they're blue lies

Does anyone know if these lyrics are correct? Especially the parts I've marked bold.

i think you're on the closest track we can be on considering how he 

Spoiler

ate the words 

1 hour ago, ldr9superiority said:

My ranking! 

Hide contents

1. Taco Truck x VB (10/10)

2. Margaret (9.89/10)

3. Kintsugi (9.73/10)

4. A&W (9.54/10)

5. Let The Light In (9.48/10)

6. Candy Necklace (9.28/10)

7. Ocean Blvd (9.16/10)

8. Fingertips (8.62/10

9. Grandfather (8.24/10)

10. Peppers (7.95/10)

11. Paris, Texas (7.86/10)

12. The Grants (7.57/10)

13. Fishtail (7.43/10)

14. Sweet ( 7.32/10) 

I adore all the songs, some more than others of course. I have to think about it and give it some time, but Ocean Blvd might be my favorite Lana album EVER.

Side note: I love the interludes, especially Jon Batiste's Interlude, but it's not like you can listen to them as songs. But when I play the album in full, I won't skip. It truly adds to the experience.

I SMELL A GRAMMY.

Yes, one more Taco lover! <<3

4 hours ago, HoneymoonSwan said:

guys, i have a theory about the surprise BOZ was talking about, and i know it sounds crazy but, could it possibly be a special live session on Disney+? it seems that Disney+ has been getting big artist with new releases to do these and it wouldn't be too far fetched since Lana covered OUAD for Maleficent. it would honestly be a dream come true and i think Lana would do great because it wouldn't technically be "live" television. i think it would be very intimate! :oprah3:

I'd be down for a full album performance similar to LMLYLAW on Fallon

No tea no shade towards anyone, but some of y’all still expect the « BoZ surprise », when we got a global listening party confirmed on Wednesday? It’s major, it’s for the fans, it’s not new music, and it got announced the week it was supposed to… all the boxes check. :stareney2:

8 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

Could the last story by Byron Thomas indicate that we are getting something visual? :hdu:

image.png

Oh Byron, you dirty tease… 

41 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Words are my friends

But they're red flags, they're white guys, they’re black eyes, and they're blue lies

Does anyone know if these lyrics are correct? Especially the parts I've marked bold.

Spoiler

This is also what I hear, personally

And not to be that person, 'cause I really don't mind Lana's features, but Jack just brings the song down tbh :xgiggle: his part is literally the only skip on the album

5 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

Hide contents

This is also what I hear, personally

And not to be that person, 'cause I really don't mind Lana's features, but Jack just brings the song down tbh :xgiggle: his part is literally the only skip on the album

I think I figured the lyrics out :bebe:

Spoiler

Words on my friends

With their red fires, their white ice, their black eyes, and their blue lies

If you're asking yourself, “how do you know?”

Then that's your answer, the answer is no

Run around, run around like your head is on fire, run away like your head is on fire

18 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

No tea no shade towards anyone, but some of y’all still expect the « BoZ surprise », when we got a global listening party confirmed on Wednesday? It’s major, it’s for the fans, it’s not new music, and it got announced the week it was supposed to… all the boxes check. :stareney2:

Oh Byron, you dirty tease… 

It's Boz and all, but why would he say "this is something not related to any Ocean album tracks"?

He's offering the answers now for a pack of smokes. :smokes:

10 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I think I figured the lyrics out :bebe:

Hide contents

Words on my friends

With their red fires, their white ice, their black eyes, and their blue lies

If you're asking yourself, “how do you know?”

Then that's your answer, the answer is no

Run around, run around like your head is on fire, run away like your head is on fire

Those make more sense LMAO you should be nominated for lipster of the year for this  :true:

2 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:
  Hide contents

Thanks to Rosemead Exclusive I can’t listen to Grandfather :godlaugh2: Rosemead Exclusive Baby 

Ikr. Never again listening to the leaks. Well done to all of you still waiting. The integrity - my god