Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

God i wish

Spoiler

Peppers would've been longer. I also wish the track would've gone harder with those psychedelic drums and keyboards. 

Also: Taco Truck, oh gosh, the first 3 minutes are FIRE. Can we have an extended edition of it please? :defeated:

20 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:
  Hide contents

I just listened to Candy Necklace for the first time and I'm actually crying?? This might be my absolute fave from the album omg :xcry:

I hear a little bit of Video Games too?

Spoiler

I hear Video Games too, it also almost seems like a “sequel” kinda? 

2 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

And the album of the year is…

Reveal hidden contents

Did you know that[..] by Lana Del Rey !:kris:

Reveal hidden contents

manifesting that she will win some Grammy’s Awards :mj3:

The Grammys hate her or it’s the category her label keep submitting her for - The Brit’s would support her I reckon 

7 minutes ago, hayden said:

oh so she put fingertips at the end of side b and not the start of side c so it was easier to skip😭😭😭

i think fingertips is the start of c side akshully,:hype: you may b referencing the mockup she posted- i did that too once 

i do personally wish it was on the b side tho, just bc i loveeee that seamless kintsugi-fingertips punch. but its all good , if any song is worth moving to flip my vinyl for its fingertips.

4 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

i think fingertips is the start of c side akshully,:hype: you may b referencing the mockup she posted- i did that too once 

i do personally wish it was on the b side tho, just bc i loveeee that seamless kintsugi-fingertips punch. but its all good , if any song is worth moving to flip my vinyl for its fingertips.

omgg ive been going off that mock up since she posted it, dont let me get eaten alive in here for being wrong🙏

also i havent heard fingertips yet so i cant wait for lanita to be wrong and for it to be beautiful 

55 minutes ago, hayden said:

omgg ive been going off that mock up since she posted it, dont let me get eaten alive in here for being wrong🙏

also i havent heard fingertips yet so i cant wait for lanita to be wrong and for it to be beautiful 

it seems to be one of the more "divisive" ?? (if thats the right word) tracks of the album so far, in terms of the fans liking it or not & as with anything else it really comes down to your own tastes but i can say i think she is GORGEOUS

Spoiler

especially towards the end the production really "twinkles" in such an ethereal way, it reminds me of the ocean & like rococo nymph paintings.

but lyrically its very wordy and dark tho... so brace yourself

41 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

listening to the songs in random order is such a fun

just been slain by the sequence Taco Truck - Peppers - Grandfather - Candy Necklace - Kintsugi - Jon Batiste Interlude :gurl:

Been doing this from my phone since the album L worded... I've yet to listen to the album in order :judgingu3: