Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

what's new, ladies?

1WysfAR.gif

who's this? There's a gif of her that I find so funny

Kesha rose

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

what's new, ladies?

1WysfAR.gif

who's this? There's a gif of her that I find so funny

It’s Aubrey O’Day from Danity Kane

my fave gif of her is 

aubrey.gif

1 minute ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Im sorry but this album is so fucking boring I need Born to Die Lana back at least Peppers did SOMETHING for me. Like what was she thinking…

go listen to someone else :lmao:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Im sorry but this album is so fucking boring I need Born to Die Lana back at least Peppers did SOMETHING for me. Like what was she thinking…

Please that was 11 years ago and she never went back to that sound :hide: why are you still here? 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

There’s this album called Born to Die maybe you’ll like it

If you make it through the stormy journey from Judah Smith Interlude to Fingertips, the treasures you'll find after... Let The Light In, Margaret, Taco, Peppers, among others. I feel like that stretch is where casual listeners are going to get bored.

I gave up, I said I was only going to listen to the leaks once, but I've been listening to two songs since yesterday:paris:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

6 minutes ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

The way that I just lied in hopes to revive the thread the slightest bit…

8 minutes ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

is this a joke :bebe:

😋🫶🏼