Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

13 minutes ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Im sorry but this album is so fucking boring I need Born to Die Lana back at least Peppers did SOMETHING for me. Like what was she thinking…

Aren’t you a Chemtrails stan? :wtf2:

or am I confusing you with someone else lol

EDIT OMG U GOT ME LOL

Here is how the album sounds like to me

Spoiler

Track 1: The Grants

s87tbIb.jpg

Track 2: Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

uCPyPKs.jpg

Track 3: Sweet

ViVU494.jpg

Track 4: A&W

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzKnuryn_x9KYwL_KO_ex

Track 5: Judah Smith Interlude

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw4tmrLMPPR5ysbfJUc9L

Track 6: Candy Necklace

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQC7OpjxVRA2UCqtDfoxK

Track 7: Jon Batite Interlude

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTftB5yu-P3VgIX97RBhaX

Track 8: Kintsugi

4i6HwPt.jpg

Track 9: Fingertips

bD7LyYq.jpg

Track 10: Paris, Texas

scaAHzK.jpg

Track 11: Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing

Te1nUbG.jpg

Track 12: Let The Light In

reZZX1L.jpg

Track 13: Margaret

j5djtCT.jpg

Track 14: Fishtail

1CuIFeA.jpg

Track 15: Peppers

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREtDKrx9x4lhMzRlIbYBx

Track 16: Taco Truck x VB

qCimdte.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I’m really convinced this is her best most experimental album :trisha:. I have a lot to say (like walls of texts), but I’ll be saving it for release day.

I’ve not felt this way about an album since BTD I think. Yeah, not even NFR which I love. 

3 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

I’m really convinced this is her best most experimental album :trisha:. I have a lot to say (like walls of texts), but I’ll be saving it for release day.

I’ve not felt this way about an album since BTD I think. Yeah, not even NFR which I love. 

even Xenoblade likes this album and that really says something :nails: even tasteless people like it :smokes:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

4 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

I’m really convinced this is her best most experimental album :trisha:. I have a lot to say (like walls of texts), but I’ll be saving it for release day.

I bookmarked this post for when you switch up on it after seeing the absymal streaming numbers when all of the TikTok stans give up after Kintsugi

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, Flowerbomb said:
  Hide contents

I just listened to Candy Necklace for the first time and I'm actually crying?? This might be my absolute fave from the album omg :xcry:

I hear a little bit of Video Games too?

Spoiler

I’m finding myself crying on this album more than any other? Candy Necklace has a kind of haunting sadness

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

11 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

plot twist :oprah4:

5 minutes ago, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

honestly the "lake plaaacid!" in taco truck is so cute n Lizzy esque (for obvious reasons lmao), its a nice little touch- she sounds like a cheerleader :party::party::party:

Spoiler

that part always makes me smile, it’s so random but so fun and it makes no sense but also so much sense. she’s a genius :trisha:

this has been said to death but A&W's instrumental (especially the first part) is one of her most beautiful everrr :true: the swelling at "doesn't really REALLY matter" orgasmic. the build up and release before the second verse :oprah2: literally insane. the xylophone tinks in the third verse :lange: the collapse. and with her melodies overtop DAMN its just soooo good im obsessed 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

23 minutes ago, imaginist said:

Aren’t you a Chemtrails stan? :wtf2:

or am I confusing you with someone else lol

EDIT OMG U GOT ME LOL

I am THE #1 chemtrails defender