Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

11 hours ago, God&Monster said:

Well, that’s your opinion. Don’t make it sound like it’s a general fact.

didnt do tht, spoke my opinion.

but ya obvi i know how it will be taken w how lana fans are nowadays lol

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Just now, living legend said:

....alright, since i'm going to the listening party tomorrow - i have decided that i will listen to the leaked album in full once by myself tonight to have my own experience before the collective one tomorrow. i need to know what im preparing myself for

any songs make anyone cry?? 

Spoiler

i didn’t cry for any but to be fair i hardly ever cry, and even if i do it’s just like a tear or two, but i can still feel very emotional and some songs really did struck me

kinda more like they gave me goosebumps but i guess you could very easily cry to these if you’re a crier:

-the grants. the last lines, when she gets more specific about her family. that really got me.

-sweet. just the way she expresses her wish for love, simplicity and sweetness hits so hard

-kintsugi. obvious reasons, i think anyone could cry to this lol my time will come soon for sure

-fingertips. literally every single lyric and note she sings, with the orchestral background, if you listen properly you just get it

-grandfather. “god if you’re near me send me three white butterflies”

12 hours ago, God&Monster said:

Well, that’s your opinion. Don’t make it sound like it’s a general fact.

The way he never stated it as a fact. It was pretty obvious to be an OPINION but some of you are so quick to jump anyone for voicing an opinion that's different. But well, it's lanaboards. :bebe:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Paris, Texas and Kintsugi really slipped into my top 10 just like that :bebe: 

I believe they might be truly some of her best songs in history... 

Spoiler

Updated top 10 

01. Terrence Loves You 

02. White Dress 

03. The Greatest 

04. Mariners Apartment Complex

05. Kintsugi 

06. Freak

07. Old Money

08. Heroin

09. Black Beauty

10. Paris, Texas

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

some random thoughts:

i genuinely think a&w is one of her best songs of all time. it’s a song that i physically can’t get tired of and it still sounds like it came out yesterday and not 5 weeks ago. it’s truly a work of art, i can’t get over it!!! when this album drops, i hope more and more people realize how incredible lana actually is because she definitely lost her spark in the eyes of the gp with her last two albums. i hope this album lures them all back in, because it deserves so much and it’s one of her best work ever. i say this as a hardcore ultraviolence stan (before this album i believed nothing can touch uv), ocean boulevard is her best album. that’s all :oprah:

42 minutes ago, living legend said:

any songs make anyone cry?? 

My takes are:

Spoiler

The Grants, Ocean Blvd, Sweet & Kintsugi

And I truly think Fingertips is a thought-provoking kind of track even though you might not cry to it, meanwhile, you might cry to Margaret due to its happy tone because the song gives you such a warm, welcoming feeling - like you finally found a home from a person that you feel belong with.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

48 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

My thoughts on Fingertips

Reveal hidden contents

I have to disagree with people defending fingertips by saying that it’s a poem in a song, those words if written down as a poem and not sung as a song then they simply would be bad - defending it for it’s sentiment or how it was formed is totally understandable and in fact valid but calling it a poem is not really doing it justice in fact making it seem even worse

i think everybody cried during the ‘my grandmothers last smile’ in the grants

even my hip-hop fan friend started crying :toofunny:

does anyone know what time the album is coming out? will it be a global release or will it drop at midnight by region?

8 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i think everybody cried during the ‘my grandmothers last smile’ in the grants

even my hip-hop fan friend started crying :toofunny:

Spoiler

same but what does that have to do with fingertips

3 hours ago, emliqua said:

It’s either 

Hide contents

Infallible or “a fallible deity” I think fallible makes more sense but who knows 

That makes sense too! I hear that more now that you mention it

1 minute ago, tylerluke said:

does anyone know what time the album is coming out? will it be a global release or will it drop at midnight by region?

wherever you are located in the world, it will drop at midnight in your local time