Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

After such a long and exhausting pre-release, it warms my little heart to see us arrive at the taste police era of the era :thankyou:

after this shade, I'm coming over to ur house and pouring out all of ur fragrances b****:illumilana2:

Spoiler

mods im kidding 

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Fingertips

Hide contents

is literally the emotional climax of the album and perhaps her whole career lol, it is the essential track of the record.

Spoiler

This!

and not to mention Neil’s pictures and emoticons of the waves. I see them as a direct reference to Fingertips’ lyrics about the “waves in the sea” and “call me Aphrodite as they bow down to me”.

imo she should have put the more upbeat tracks after A&W and then used fingertips as the closer, imagine “i just needed two seconds to breathe” being the album closer

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

5 minutes ago, Blossom said:

after this shade, I'm coming over to ur house and pouring out all of ur fragrances b****:illumilana2:

Screenshot-2023-03-21-at-1-31-11-PM.png

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

12 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

imo she should have put the more upbeat tracks after A&W and then used fingertips as the closer, imagine “i just needed two seconds to breathe” being the album closer

Spoiler

It would be a powerful ending for sure but I think an equally important theme of the album is the looseness that she achieves after exorcising her demons in the first half.

7 minutes ago, margaret soty said:
  Hide contents

I just tried to say it doesn't do much for me as a song. The lyrics are touching. :deadbanana:

Spoiler

it can also work as a song, I know I had the same difficulties at first, but after some listening it finally "clicked" with me

5 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

💐💐💐 since we are on the subject  i just want to give Fingertips her flowers💐💐💐

the production is giving ethereal rococo nymph painting meanwhile the words are so dark & heartbreaking! SHE IS JUST VERY IMPRESSIVE TO ME:trisha:

Literally! Candy Necklace and Fingertips have this dark atmosphere I love so much. :trisha:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Ehm, in the end, what was the surprise BOZ was talking about? Because everything we got didn't really feel like a surprise at all. :toofloppy:

Just now, Super Movie said:

@ Fingertips haters

sass-youre-entitled-to-your-wrong-opinion.gif

I literally have not seen a single person hating on Fingertips at all lol. It's just not going to be everyone's favorite, and that's all good too. In fact, even the people who don't particularly love Fingertips are praising its lyrics and the importance of it lol. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I realized that I have been using the word "being" wrong. I'm sorry if sometimes I write weird things, English is not my first language. :icant:

STAMPEDE (the duets album) - coming soon

TN8Axi7.png

2 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:

Spoiler

candy necklace is one of my faves, to me it's very much aka x honeymoon, if next album doesn't follow the last third of the album i hope it's similar to candy necklace:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Mer said:

I literally have not seen a single person hating on Fingertips at all lol. It's just not going to be everyone's favorite, and that's all good too. In fact, even the people who don't particularly love Fingertips are praising its lyrics and the importance of it lol. 

I wasn't being serious :hillary: Ofc I know that everyone has different opinions, I'm just kidding around lol. I never said it needs to be everyone's favorite I don't think it needs to be. It's not even my favorite on the album

imageproxy.jpg