Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

28 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Like it or not, Lana is cooler than any of those fuckers she was compared with. 

Right? Let’s not act like the anyone involved with the Arctic Monkeys has made good music since AM lol

why r we even focusing on that review, it came out around the same time as the other ones we have, which were good. and it's the only 3 star review, which doesn't even count for MC. they're not worth talking about. :kiss3:

In the Judah Smith Interlude,

Spoiler

During the part where he goes into talking about infatuation. Is he referring to God?

Like he says ‘Why are you so infatuated with me?’ And then goes on about “you” being the star breeder, rhino designer, etc. Is he talking about God? Why would God be infatuated with him? I’m just confused lmao

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

Who cares about a “review” that was clearly written by a hater. 

Anyway, here’s my sales/streams prediction: 

#4 on billboard 200 (top 3 still possible)

#2 in the uk (#1 still possible I think)

10-15 million streams first day 

65 million first week streams 

65-75k first week sales in the USA 

18-23k first week sales in the uk

150k first week sales ww

25 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Hide contents

During the part where he goes into talking about infatuation. Is he referring to God?

Like he says ‘Why are you so infatuated with me?’ And then goes on about “you” being the star breeder, rhino designer, etc. Is he talking about God? Why would God be infatuated with him? I’m just confused lmao

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure you're right. Although I always find it hard to follow the logic of sermons. Why infatuated? I guess it's the Christian idea that despite everything they do, God loves people more than anything else.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

32 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

i'm pretty sure yes. the concept is why does god care so much about me when he's the "rhino designer" (lol) "whale creator" "star breeder" and so on... god creates all these beautiful things, so why does god take the time for me? i see so many beautiful things around me - "compared to all this cosmic glory, why would you ever bother with puny mortal man." god is "infatuated" with mankind

at least that's what i understand:icant: idk 

sUcVobB.png

Spoiler

That last line of Judah Smith is sooo iconic 

I used to think my preaching was mostly about you, and you’re not gonna like this, but I’m gonna tell you the truth, I’ve discovered my preaching is mostly about me”

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

18 minutes ago, LanaCharts said:

Who cares about a “review” that was clearly written by a hater. 

Anyway, here’s my sales/streams prediction: 

#4 on billboard 200 (top 3 still possible)

#2 in the uk (#1 still possible I think)

10-15 million streams first day 

65 million first week streams 

65-75k first week sales in the USA 

18-23k first week sales in the uk

150k first week sales ww

Top 3 US is almost confirmed right? She's up against Wallen and Jimin. I don't see anyone else pulling more numbers.

And UK is a sure #1. Pink Floyd won't sell that well I'm assuming 

100k+ debut usa. 

Ok so I was on a sail boat today and I was listening to NFR! as you do while at sea and it occurred to me that there is a specific plays I play each record. What place do you think Ocean Blvd is??? I have no clue yet

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Ok so I was on a sail boat today and I was listening to NFR! as you do while at sea and it occurred to me that there is a specific plays I play each record. What place do you think Ocean Blvd is??? I have no clue yet

A cabin in the mountains or a walking trail deep in the woods :true:

8 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Top 3 US is almost confirmed right? She's up against Wallen and Jimin. I don't see anyone else pulling more numbers.

And UK is a sure #1. Pink Floyd won't sell that well I'm assuming 

100k+ debut usa. 

Luke Combs is releasing on the 24th as well, I don’t think he’ll sell more albums than lana but he’s for sure getting more streams 

And I agree that Pink Floyd is not selling more copies than Lana 

The 100k debut in the USA is not impossible but it’s hard to know rn, we’ll have to wait for first day streams/sales 

44 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I think he's talking about god, but he's also referring to humanity when he refers to himself. It's a question everyone would ask god, if god is real. Why bother with humanity? You designed so many other creatures, why did you create us? What made you interested in humankind? Questions like these. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole