Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, living legend said:

getting ready for the listening party ๐Ÿ’‹

jIcDYns.jpg

Night before a fieldtrip vibes. Love itย 

๐”…๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ ๐”—๐”ฌ ๐”‡๐”ฆ๐”ข ๐”ต ๐”˜๐”ฉ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข ๐”ต โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ซ

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

20 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

NFR should have a higher score than any album out thereย :hottie:

For real the NFR hate on this forum is so weird.ย 

UV-HM-NFR will be her holy trinity until March 24th with Ocean Blvd most likely replacing Norman to meย 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

4 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:

not you laying out your clothes like itโ€™s the night before the first day of school ๐Ÿ˜ญ

lmfao listen

ย 

i was going to post me wearing the clothes but didnโ€™t wanna give yโ€™all a jumpscare ๐Ÿคง

Spoiler

Sorry but i could never listen to a new Lana album like this:ohmy:ย hope theyโ€™re all having fun and enjoying the music tho:wub:

ย 

1 minute ago, moonchaser said:
ย  Hide contents

Sorry but i could never listen to a new Lana album like this:ohmy:ย hope theyโ€™re all having fun and enjoying the music tho:wub:

ย 

I was just going to say.. i was thinking of going but listening to it standing in a crowded shop with strangers is not it. But hopefully people have fun!!

I just came home from a listening party and the people there consisted of locals listening to taylor swift instead of Lana and not even knowing that we got to listen to the album two days prior release, a guy complaining about Jack Antonoffโ€™s singing during Margaret and another American (mind you this was in Europe) who was rude towards the employees and rolled his eyes at everyone including me and my friendย (and of course he managed to win the merchโ€ฆ) other than that the album was a masterpiece as always and I got a poster. Which is the whole reason I turned up.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š’ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š

4 minutes ago, moonchaser said:
ย  Hide contents

ย 

this is how I imagine the UK critics in the basement listening to the recordย :ma:

Spoiler

i have reason to believe the lyrics to that one part of paris, texas are:

I flew back home

It seems everythingโ€™s the same

Except that you werenโ€™t home

Hello, I call to no one

But, when youโ€™re home, youโ€™re home

โ€ฆ

the reason i believe those are the lyrics is because she mentions being alone in the next line, and also because thereโ€™sย a haiku in violetย thematically similar to this particular part of paris, texas, and itโ€™s this:

Open the front door

Hello I say to no one

I know no one's home

ย 

just a thought iโ€™ve had since hearing paris, texas for the first timeย :heart:

ย 

honestly think imma wait till i pick up a vinyl on release day to listen to the albumย :hdu:ย like iโ€™ve waited this long i might as well listen howย god intendedย :pray2:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifย  ย tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifย ย tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ย 

9 minutes ago, moonchaser said:
ย  Hide contents

ย 

ย 

omg I only listened to like 2 seconds of that audio but it got me 10x moreย excited for the albumย :omg:

ย 

ย the dark bad bitch vibes are everythingย :oprah2:

ย ย Itโ€™s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Ok so thereโ€™s 72628172684 listening parties across the US. Where t f is Candy Necklace HQ hunny wat is disย 

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

So, the Rolling Stone just published an article listing out 50 Best Lana Del Rey songs:

ย 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/best-lana-del-rey-songs-1234696106/

ย 

Here's what songs from OB made it:

ย 

Did you know that there's a tunnel #41

A&W #32

ย 

But honestly, it's a pretty rando list so I wouldn't think much about it. For example, they have Freak at 23.ย :pft:

Me listening to the grants for the first time watching an old home movie of my own family

tears-crying.gif

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย