Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

She very obviously didn't mean that she thinks Fingertips is a bad song but I see the usual suspects are obsessed with taking that line out of context. It's sort of like that interview she gave during COCC era where she said about the vocals on the White Dress chorus, "I know it doesn't sound great," and talks about how she made a deliberate choice for the vocals to sound that way to add to the atmosphere of the song. She didn't literally mean that her singing sounded like shit and that made the song shit, too - just like how she clearly doesn't mean that Fingertips is a terrible song.

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s not fan fiction- the album was heavily promoted on YouTube and had ads on tv- link these figures- I also stated at that point? 

two of the worst members on here fighting about streams and charts you can’t make this up :godlaugh2:

Listening party review-

was cute n vibey, about 100 people, most got posters and wristbands. A lot of chatting throughout so wasn’t a complete focused vibe on the music but was nice to meet a few stans and have a couple drinks at the bar that’s in the record store x Album was incredible, so much better than the l*aks, was great to hear it on proper HQ speakers. Grabbed a beautiful poster which I’ll frame and hang on a wall. Can’t wait for midnight tomorrow ❤️💅💅

Where did this even come from and why is every lana fanpage on twitter using it :awkney:

Fr11aqYXsAA9PO8?format=jpg&name=medium

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

On my way back to the ferry to take me home after attending the listening party. This album is amazing, can’t wait to listen to it with headphones and catch all the lyrics properly. I’ve waited to listen to A&W til the album dropped or well, until today. Loved it, left the party wishing I could hear it again and then I remembered it’s actually a single - yay! xD

Not sure what I expected of fishtail but it surprised me in a good way. A great way! Can’t wait to listen to it again too.

I didn’t mind the interludes, but I’ll have to hear Job Batiste interlude a bit better before I know for sure.

Absolutely love The Grants. I really appreciate that she kept the mistake at the beginning of the song. It kinda sets them vibe for the rest of the album? This album... is special. Very word-y like Lana said. Very close to heart, very close to Lana’s innermost thoughts and feelings. I got a warm feeling listening to it. I think this is the best we’ve gotten since Norman, and I think this might actually be better than Norman.

Let the light in with FJM was really beautiful, don’t want to say too much for those who want to avoid spoilers.

Margaret sounded like she gifted the song to Jack and his fiancé for their wedding. Once again, warm feelings.

Overall, I just feel like, if you’ve spent lots of money on preorders, I feel like it’s been worth it. If you haven’t, that’s fine too. This album will please most fans, I think.

Two more days, let’s go!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Omg I just began the album from the beginning and stopped after the 1st interlude. It’s like climbing the mountains and going down with ease. Already!  So I’m very thankful for this record and I will be. Have fun @ the listening parties oxox

Spoiler

:spin: