Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

They look so bored listening to 

Reveal hidden contents

Kintsugi 

:eartha:

Spoiler

To be fair it’s the slowest song on the album and not something great to listen to with a crowd 💀💀💀

25 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Where is this picture from??? I have no clue where it came from all the sudden

omg these edits

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

31 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

the closer we get to the album release the more overwhelmed i'm feeling bc its a lot to take in all at once and in a way i feel like i know the album already bc i've read so many spoilers but at the same time i'm still so on the dark about it like i'm trying not to let myself have any preconceived expectations about anything. i also need to focus so hard on the lyrics and instrumentals to notice things everyone's mentioned but i also have to let my first listen be fun and relaxing. 

Gurl I still find deeper layers of meaning in her Honeymoon album when I listen to it now. So this'll probably somewhat quench my insatiable thurst for Lanabanana for years to cum <3

Spoiler

i'm so excited for candy necklace hq and mastered margaret/kintsugi, the vocals on margaret and kintsugi are so muffled and i just want to hear them CLEAR:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

only two days left i cant believe it :trisha: i've been feeling so impatient at times its insane :crai:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

53 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I just spoke to Lana. She said "yes, it's unmastered" then later she called me f slur for listening to leaks

okay thanks

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

37 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

They look so bored listening to 

Hide contents

Kintsugi 

:eartha:

:eek: well love her to death but are listening parties with the songs playing on speakers the best way to experience her albums, and that one especially?

27 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Someone said there's one out there 

I read that post before it got edited by the mods but I guess we’re all too lazy to go to that unmentionable place :beyonce: I’ll wait for a more accessible site to finally have my first listen tomorrow.

P.S. mods can read your dms. Don’t try to be smart cause they’ll catch you anyways :lmaoney:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

4 minutes ago, jazzsingrcultleadr said:
  Hide contents

the controversy that will ensue once people realize judah smith has sexual assault allegations 🤐

i mean honestly fuck that guy there should be some controversy because people shouldn't support him:headache: i understand why celebrities go to these churches but judah smith is disgusting and i don't think lana should be free from criticism for outwardly supporting a homophobic, transphobic, pro-life, rapist pastor lmao

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, jazzsingrcultleadr said:
  Hide contents

the controversy that will ensue once people realize judah smith has sexual assault allegations 🤐

Spoiler

he doesn't - the sexual assault allegations surrounding him are from his church rehiring a pastor that was previously fired amidst SA allegations. that pastor resigned as soon as the internet caught wind of it - but beyond that i'm not aware of any SA allegations against him personally and let's pray there aren't any bc journalists who dislike lana for one reason or another will use anything they can to try to hit lana with a  "gotcha" moment in an article

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:eek: well love her to death but are listening parties with the songs playing on speakers the best way to experience her albums, and that one especially?

Honestly listening parties for this album was a weird idea, especially for how pensive it is…..but glad we are getting some promotion at least :awkney2:

19 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i don't think lana should be free from criticism for outwardly supporting a homophobic, transphobic, pro-life, rapist pastor lmao

i don't follow organized religion and am an atheist so i am very sympathetic to this viewpoint and understand where you're coming from but...

unfortunately you'd be hard-pressed to find a pastor ANYWHERE that wouldn't fall under our (as in, the internet, specifically in spheres such as these) definitions for homophobic and transphobic.. and he's a pastor obviously he's going to be pro-life  🤷‍♂️  it's literally just the bible and i don't think critiquing lana for a religion/a man's practices is fair at all.. yes lana believes in the religion and so she's going to follow/support her pastor who will also happen to be those things you've listed (besides rapist, that came from misinformation, the allegations were about another pastor in his church) because that's just what pastors are.. but calling that a reflection on lana comes off as purposefully obtuse and is a disingenuous critique of her as an artist/person who has done/said so many things that make it obvious, especially to a real fan, what she believes and what her intentions are 

also it's inflammatory to call him a rapist when there aren't even allegations made against him  

:deadbanana:  (that i know of - please do correct me if i'm wrong)