Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Way to blame a woman for a man's mistakes

This literally does not matter and you are just making something out of nothing for what reason exactly? Being dramatic on here?

making a big deal about r*pe isn’t making a big deal about nothing or being dramatic lmao.

personally, i don’t really care about the whole judah thing myself, as i haven’t heard the album or the interlude in context yet, but if someone feels icky about it, that’s not for you or anyone else to comment on or police them about. “this literally does not matter” to YOU which is why you should keep your opinion off the subject. hope this helps ❤️ :) 

giphy.gif

and i'm sitting here wondering how the hell i walked into this thread and ended up on SAtok like

giphy.gif

backrolls-alyssaedwards.gifArcticSoftAiredaleterrier-size_restricte

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

There were people saying that my profile picture was fake. Well, it's REAL! She served CVNT 

how do we know?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

22 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

same.. Idk if it is song mastering problem or only on spotify you can hear some glitching sounds on Arcadia, Dealer and even on The Grants. 

If this is Spotify fault then is this what I'm paying for?? 💀

I remember with Blue Banister's release, there were serious issues with audio clipping on Arcadia, Beautiful etc. It was unbearable to listen. We emailed Spotify and they said they will fix it and they did like in 3-4 days. 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

what i'm saying isn't misinformation though, i linked the article directly

I'm sorry, now I've seen that. But still I think it's not really related to Lana. 

no offense, but as a survivor myself, the way a lot of you completely dismiss SA and treat it like it doesn’t matter or like it’s something to joke about is really upsetting. like i said, i’ll wait to hear the interlude myself before forming an opinion, but a lot of you are just being awful and i hope you know that :) 

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, taco truck said:

ya, i love lana, but it's disappointing she is actively supporting someone like this, i believe she just sees the best in people and probably kind of just ignores the bad qualities, but that's the issue imo. i don't need her to be someone who is an "activist' but if you claim to have liberal values and support women and lgbt communities, supporting a church and pastor that goes against all your values isn't in good taste.

and it’s not like she doesn’t know her fan base is LARGELY lgbt.. no matter what her intention was having him featured at all is a weird decision :flutter:

2 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

I'm sorry, now I've seen that. But still I think it's not really related to Lana. 

well obviously lana wasn't apart of that situation, all i'm saying is i don't feel happy that she would associate with someone who would do things like that :( 

18 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Judah isn’t famous enough for anyone to care- the Covid line will definitely cause controversy though 

I’m predicting that no one will give af about this honestly. The amount of people that have had Covid along with their partner? Because they kiss each other every day? Please. Lol

As I said before, we all interpret and attach different feelings to things. From the COVID line to the Judah Smith inclusion. It's no one's place to tell someone how they should feel, including Lana. 

Besides I think we could go in circles discussing the morality of the thing, when it's completely fruitless. It's still going to be out there come Friday whether you or I like it or not. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I just drove through an unexpected storm, blasting the leak - the last time I'll listen until 9.02 tomorrow morning after I get the CD. The whole thing has grown on me, but the big surprise is Peppers. (Spoilering even though it's not really a spoiler)

Spoiler

It takes me back to the first time I heard the bass guitar version of Lolita, so fresh and crazy and unexpected. I hope it's mastered better on the CD, but either way, I think it's going to be the song of the winter.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

1 minute ago, Mer said:

As I said before, we all interpret and attach different feelings to things. From the COVID line to the Judah Smith inclusion. It's no one's place to tell someone how they should feel, including Lana. 

Besides I think we could go in circles discussing the morality of the thing, when it's completely fruitless. It's still going to be out there come Friday whether you or I like it or not. 

i literally like the interlude too, i just don't love that it's that man who is speaking:trisha:

5 minutes ago, imaginist said:

I’m predicting that no one will give af about this honestly. The amount of people that have had Covid along with their partner? Because they kiss each other every day? Please. Lol

They were going mental over her mask- do you know how unhinged twitter is?

9 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I remember with Blue Banister's release, there were serious issues with audio clipping on Arcadia, Beautiful etc. It was unbearable to listen. We emailed Spotify and they said they will fix it and they did like in 3-4 days. 

Thanks! Hopefully they won't fuck up this time :toofunny: but seriously wow claiming that spotify premium allows you to listen in higher quality and then this happens 💀

Anyways praying there won't be any issues!