Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

1. Memories

2. Ocean Blvd

3. North Country

4. American Whore + Jimmy

5. ‘HECK OF A LIFE’ interlude

6. Rockefeller

7. ‘Early in the morning’ interlude 

8. How The Light Gets In

9. Two Seconds

10. When You Know, You Know (It’s Time To Go)

11. Three White Butterflies 

12. Turn Your Light On

13. When You Know, You Know (December 18)

14. You Wanted Me Sadder

15. Wipeout!

16. I Know You Hate Me

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Added spoiler

5 minutes ago, OFFTOTHERACES. said:
Spoiler

Memories

Ocean Blvd

North Country

American Whore + Jimmy

‘HECK OF A LIFE’ interlude

Rockefeller

‘Early in the morning’ interlude 

How The Light Gets In

Two Seconds

When You Know, You Know (It’s Time To Go)

Three White Butterflies 

Let Light In

When You Know, You Know (December 18)

You Wanted Me Sadder

Wipeout!

I Know You Hate Me

Spoiler

should’ve kept wipeout smh 

what ever happened to DNC?

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Added spoiler

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

11 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

also, for those who have heard the leaks, what alcoholic beverage is this album to you? i need inspiration so i can have a little bevvy during my listening party at home tomorrow night.:lolliney:

also,,,, what kinda snacks should i get? :mj:

now i know one of y’all gotta be an alcoholic like me so why is no one answering :crossed:

giphy.gif

54 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

There’s no need for any of you to argue over this- Lanas gonna do what she is

i never understand posts like this  :bebe: 

obviously there's no need for any of us to be arguing over anything and lana is obviously going to do whatever she wants at the end of the day.. but this forum is meant to be a place to discuss opinions on all things lana related.. as long as it doesn't entail harassment i think discussions should always be encouraged

this website would be so boring if everybody agreed with each other imo  :delish: 

s7ZS93N_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

anyways closing remark is that talking shit is FUN  :party:  idc what the party poopers say

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Judah isn’t famous enough for anyone to care- the Covid line will definitely cause controversy though 

i think on an album so concerned w

Spoiler

mortality and not just hers but that of her family + much older relatives, it's hard to hear that line abt getting covid from ur boyfriend as anything but a pretty complex truth, bc no doubt the pandemic did/does a number on anyone w deep deep love for their older relatives especially. so rather than being malicious, nihilistic, or dismissive of the pandemic's severity, i think it has a v different effect? makes me think of how love (or desire) makes u feel invincible sometimes and how u can just abandon yourself in it, throw caution to the wind along w any sense of self-preservation. but prob different case for ppl who just listen to peppers without knowing the full album lmaaaooo

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, love deluxe said:

now i know one of y’all gotta be an alcoholic like me so why is no one answering :crossed:

BYEEEEE… i don’t drink but for snacks i think you should eat cheezits while listening to the album lol. :popcorn: i just love cheezits. i don’t eat tacos either but i think that would be a good idea if you like them bc of taco truck x vb

maybe you could buy a candy necklace too, that would be fun :hooker:

Just now, hayden del rey said:

BYEEEEE… i don’t drink but for snacks i think you should eat cheezits while listening to the album lol. :popcorn: i just love cheezits. i don’t eat tacos either but i think that would be a good idea if you like them bc of taco truck x vb

maybe you could buy a candy necklace too, that would be fun :hooker:

omg waitttt im def getting taco bell. and maybe some white claws. i’m not sure where i would find a candy necklace but i feel like tacos is definitely the move!

giphy.gif