Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

No CD rip. The rar file was a compilation of the unmastered tracks (including Candy Necklace in LQ) 

I guess it doesn't matter since it'll be out tomorrow, unless of course, any song is different in streaming...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, hayden del rey said:

guys i have a job interview at my local coffee shop friday, and the album is coming out the same day!!! i think it’ll be a good day, wish me luck luvs :party:

best of luck :scajo:

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

anyways for those of us who haven’t heard the leaks, what’s your most anticipated tracks?

personally, mine are candy necklace, taco truck, and peppers :)

fingertips, let the light in, grandfather & candy necklace! but i'm so excited to hear everything and i hope some of the songs lower on my anticipation list really blow me away

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 minute ago, hayden del rey said:

guys i have a job interview at my local coffee shop friday, and the album is coming out the same day!!! i think it’ll be a good day, wish me luck luvs :party:

When you’re serving up God in a burnt coffee pot for the triad

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

No CD rip. The rar file was a compilation of the unmastered tracks (including Candy Necklace in LQ) 

I guess it doesn't matter since it'll be out tomorrow, unless of course, any song is different in streaming...

tmrw?? wym 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, wilting daisy said:

fingertips, let the light in, grandfather & candy necklace! but i'm so excited to hear everything and i hope some of the songs lower on my anticipation list really blow me away

exactly! i’m also very excited for fingertips, given the mixed reviews it seems to be garnering.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, wilting daisy said:

Spoiler

i was least excited for let the light in, and when i heard the leak……. OH MY GOD. it’s def one of my favorites, it’s amazing. but don’t get me wrong, the ENTIRE album is. it’s so hard for me to even begin ranking the songs

11 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i think on an album so concerned w

Hide contents

mortality and not just hers but that of her family + much older relatives, it's hard to hear that line abt getting covid from ur boyfriend as anything but a pretty complex truth, bc no doubt the pandemic did/does a number on anyone w deep deep love for their older relatives especially. so rather than being malicious, nihilistic, or dismissive of the pandemic's severity, i think it has a v different effect? makes me think of how love (or desire) makes u feel invincible sometimes and how u can just abandon yourself in it, throw caution to the wind along w any sense of self-preservation. but prob different case for ppl who just listen to peppers without knowing the full album tho lmaaaooo

Spoiler

This post is amazing and that’s exactly what the album is about: (self-)preservation. Of memories, herself, her family, her loved ones, her relationships, her past, her dignity, her recognition by an industry that maligned her. This is the recurring theme here, you nailed it.

IMG-7960.jpg

19 minutes ago, OFFTOTHERACES. said:
  Hide contents

1. Memories

2. Ocean Blvd

3. North Country

4. American Whore + Jimmy

5. ‘HECK OF A LIFE’ interlude

6. Rockefeller

7. ‘Early in the morning’ interlude 

8. How The Light Gets In

9. Two Seconds

10. When You Know, You Know (It’s Time To Go)

11. Three White Butterflies 

12. Turn Your Light On

13. When You Know, You Know (December 18)

14. You Wanted Me Sadder

15. Wipeout!

16. I Know You Hate Me

Wait is this confirmed or just speculation?

8V7Yvel.png

1 minute ago, pehhg said:

did someone find out the time the album comes out?

if its anything like her other albums, it will drop midnight new york time(?) at least thats when they’ve dropped for me in the past!

giphy.gif