Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Giving Blue Banisters one more listen before tomorrow. I still can’t believe it is less than 30 hours until the release 

Same. I’m going to do a blue banisters vinyl rip one last time before the new album. Sooo exciting!!!

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

"I'm very excited about the album and all the things that we're doing that are gonna come with it." 

:ma:

mv coming on release day 9am pst is my prediction

I’m going to be so for real and say that people who are letting the interludes bring down the album need to get a damn life. Like they are such non-factors like I feel like some people are taking them to seriously. They are fun and cute for adding atmosphere to the album but like if you don’t vibe just skip them 

8 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Candy Necklace was amazing the instrumental slayed me and Fingertips also had a slightly different instrumental than the l34k3d version :sass:

Interesting, so not only unmastered but some tracks might even have slightly different instrumentals? How early did these files get stolen? :bebe:

is there a thread for her social media updates I do naut have any social media anymore and would luvs updates :usrs: :facepalm:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Spoiler

I was at the listening party, and I'm pretty sure in Fingertips when she says the line "what kind of mother..." the word "mother" is hushed by the instrumental, but I don't really remember. Can anyone confirm if they heard the same?

21 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Interesting, so not only unmastered but some tracks might even have slightly different instrumentals? How early did these files get stolen? :bebe:

I guess that if she had enough time to add another song she could have also made some small changes here and there :um2: 

Maybe she sent some of the songs again with small tweaks with Candy Necklace since she had to master that one separately anyway.

What's weird it's that the other song didn't leak so I guess people are already hoarding the first Ocean Blvd outtake :hide:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I was at the listening party, and I'm pretty sure in Fingertips when she says the line "what kind of mother..." the word "mother" is hushed by the instrumental, but I don't really remember. Can anyone confirm if they heard the same?

Yup!!!

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."