Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

34 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Interesting, so not only unmastered but some tracks might even have slightly different instrumentals? How early did these files get stolen? :bebe:

Good question :bebe: 

Spoiler

If I had to describe the difference in Fingertips it was kind of like a “sparkle” like the vocal was somehow augmented with chimes or something like that :bebe:

Just now, lizzyschemtrails said:

Wow, I find that REALLY interesting. Makes me wonder what other little details I missed. To be honest, the volume was really low at my listening party :crai:

Same! I can’t wait for the digital/CD version of the album. I wonder if it will have slightly different versions of some songs.

I really don’t understand why she would censor the word “mother” if she is really going to be calling out her mother. DRAG HER! :godlaugh:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Spoiler

All I wanted to do was kiss Aaron Greene and sit by the lake… twisting limes into the drinks.. that they made 

fav lyrics on the whole album 

6 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Same! I can’t wait for the digital/CD version of the album. I wonder if it will have slightly different versions of some songs.

I really don’t understand why she would censor the word “mother” if she is really going to be calling out her mother. DRAG HER! :godlaugh:

in what song? i haven't heard that censored anywhere

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

43 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m going to be so for real and say that people who are letting the interludes bring down the album need to get a damn life. Like they are such non-factors like I feel like some people are taking them to seriously. They are fun and cute for adding atmosphere to the album but like if you don’t vibe just skip them 

And also the fact it's such a long album like ... even if you skip them every time you're getting a 14 song 70 minute album stop complaining

FzytWEW.png

Spoiler

Can anyone that went to a listening party tell me if Fishtail sounds like it does on the leak? Because if so I'm gonna be somewhat disappointed.. sounds like the vocals were recorded with a dollar store mic.. :crossed:

lanadelrey-wink.gif

I’m always excited for Lana music, but I can’t remember the last time I was this excited for an album. I’m in need of a big emotional release and catharsis, and my gut is telling me this album will be it for me. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

there were two snippets of fingertips that leaked - the one that leaked in september with the ocean blvd snippet (which is the version that leaked with the album) and another that leaked a few months after that which was clearly different (and to me, always sounded much more "finished", even if the final song didnt have the demo quality that i expected based on the first snippet)

i wonder if the differences in production means its that later snippet that leaked thats the album version?

Hi hi, bc Lana went live today, I think she might go live again on release day.  Maybe we should think of some questions that we've been dying to know? I feel like the BB livestream questions weren't the best bc ppl were (naturally) frazzled, so maybe it would be best to prepare some now?

19 minutes ago, dykttatuob said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can anyone that went to a listening party tell me if Fishtail sounds like it does on the leak? Because if so I'm gonna be somewhat disappointed.. sounds like the vocals were recorded with a dollar store mic.. :crossed:

I need to know this cus 

Spoiler

The leak sounded cheap as fuck

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

8 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Hi hi, bc Lana went live today, I think she might go live again on release day.  Maybe we should think of some questions that we've been dying to know? I feel like the BB livestream questions weren't the best bc ppl were (naturally) frazzled, so maybe it would be best to prepare some now?

I wonder if I comment, if she'll recognize my name. I'd be floored.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

I'm counting tonight as release eve since I'll basically be listening to the album tomorrow night (even though it's technically Friday morning). I just wanted to say it's been a wild ride with you all and I can't believe we made it! I haven't listened to the leaks or attended a release party, but reading all of your opinions has gotten me so hyped. It feels like I know so much yet so little. My jacket and Target vinyl are coming Friday and it all feels so real now. This album feels so special already and I'm just so excited.:crai:

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

12 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Ask her when she plans to do a cartwheel again 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

Ask her when she plans to do a cartwheel again 

hate u sm and I didn't appreciate the very rude message I received saying that my comment was "giving teachers pet":cryney::omfg2: 

16 minutes ago, Blossom said:

'did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?' :ma:

Capture.jpg

Just now, Blossom said:

hate u sm and I didn't appreciate the very rude message I received saying that my comment was "giving teachers pet":cryney::omfg2: 

Why are you leaking our text messages girl :tommy:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Spoiler

“i don’t trust myself with my heart but i have to let it break a little more cuz they say that’s what’s it’s for… that’s how the light shines in… that’s how the light shines in… that’s how the light gets in” 

kintsugi made me cry lmao :( 

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler