Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

37 minutes ago, imaginist said:

This question is getting so annoying like can y'all not just wait 1 more day??? LMAO

No cause this question has been asked (and answered) like 10 times in the last few hours and it’s getting pretty annoying. Literally, can we please just wait 24 hours lol

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

was anything else different with the song or just that?

I didn't notice anything different! I honestly wondered if they were playing the leak at one point cus Margaret seemed like it had the 15 seconds of silence at the beginning lmao

1 minute ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

That's exactly where I was :bebe: 

omg! I was sitting alone near the back of the store downstairs, maybe we passed eachother without knowing lolol

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

I didn't notice anything different! I honestly wondered if they were playing the leak at one point cus Margaret seemed like it had the 15 seconds of silence at the beginning lmao

omg! I was sitting alone near the back of the store downstairs, maybe we passed eachother without knowing lolol

I was sitting in the same area I think, on the carpet - it's very possible! Hahah

Just now, DCooper said:

Haha I was across from the carpet! Beside that cardboard cutout that people kept bumping into :omfg2:

No because every time I would look up I thought the cutout was a person and that it was staring at me :thumb3: the volume was so low on the speakers for me so I really hoped everyone could hear the album properly

Just now, lizzyschemtrails said:

No because every time I would look up I thought the cutout was a person and that it was staring at me :thumb3: the volume was so low on the speakers for me so I really hoped everyone could hear the album properly

Agreed and some people were annoyingly chatty but overall it was pretty cute!

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

in what song? i haven't heard that censored anywhere

Spoiler

Fingertips.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

If I change my VPN, will the album show up on Spotify earlier?

No I don’t think so, you’d have to make an entirely new account on the VPN I believe 

I remember trying for Watercolor Eyes

30 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I heard it too in Toronto but I thought the speaker just glitched :um2:

you went ?!

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Good question :bebe: 

Reveal hidden contents

If I had to describe the difference in Fingertips it was kind of like a “sparkle” like the vocal was somehow augmented with chimes or something like that :bebe:

28 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Idk how to describe the censoring btw it was like a very lush instrumental or "sparkle" sound over the word "mother", from what I can recall!

Spoiler

omg wait besides the literal censoring those sounds are everything i want in music mariah-carey-singing.gif 

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Yesss I snuck out of work just in time! Did you go??

I ended up in Malton the day before so I’m just at my friends place crying that I never got a poster lol