Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, tomxev said:

I ended up in Malton the day before so I’m just at my friends place crying that I never got a poster lol

Oh nooo! You should contact Sonic Boom and ask if they have any leftover, it seemed like they had a lot

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

If I change my VPN, will the album show up on Spotify earlier?

3 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

No I don’t think so, you’d have to make an entirely new account on the VPN I believe 

I remember trying for Watercolor Eyes

No, you don’t need to do that (make a new account). You can change your country in the settings. A different country will pop up as an option depending on your ip address. Just use an NZ vpn and it will pop up. Click on it and it should turn your Spotify to an NZ one.

Wait so is the 

Spoiler

The production difference on fingertips just the sparkle sound during mother? Or is it different in other ways too?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

drew on production:

Reveal hidden contents

what kind of gZvs.gif was she to say i'd end up in institutions?

He wanted to make sure 

Spoiler

Patty would hear that from the depths of hell 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Blossom said:

Hi hi, bc Lana went live today, I think she might go live again on release day.  Maybe we should think of some questions that we've been dying to know? I feel like the BB livestream questions weren't the best bc ppl were (naturally) frazzled, so maybe it would be best to prepare some now?

yes let's make a list of like the top 15 fandom questions so if that she livestreams on release day again and goes live with one of the lanaboards fans they could theoretically knock out the biggest questions lanaboards as a whole has - the list would be nice to have regardless if someone's put on the spot in a situation and blanks even off live like if she ever does a meet and greet or something in the future (i'm almost sure lala wouldn't even think about doing a meet and greet but who knows).. i'll make a thread 

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

So how is Drew’s work on this album??? Is it better than Blue Banisters

I loved him on BB but I think he did a better job on this album 

Spoiler

It's clear that he's way better at arrangements and orchestras than bare piano

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

yes let's make a list of like the top 15 fandom questions so if that she livestreams on release day again and goes live with one of the lanaboards fans they could theoretically knock out the biggest questions lanaboards as a whole has - the list would be nice to have regardless if someone's put on the spot in a situation and blanks even off live like if she ever does a meet and greet or something in the future (i'm almost sure lala wouldn't even think about doing a meet and greet but who knows).. i'll make a thread 

yes .. someone needs to ask what DNC means this is SERIOUS!

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I loved him on BB but I think he made a better job in this album 

Reveal hidden contents

It's clear that he's way better at arrangements and orchestras than bare piano

does anyone know what Drew’s background is? Is he classically trained? Self taught? Etc etc?

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

THANK YOU! I think it would be so helpful and we could get some big questions answered

26 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

If I change my VPN, will the album show up on Spotify earlier?

the album will be uploaded to youtube and region locked so you can use a vpn for that 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

1 hour ago, Blossom said:

Hi hi, bc Lana went live today, I think she might go live again on release day.  Maybe we should think of some questions that we've been dying to know? I feel like the BB livestream questions weren't the best bc ppl were (naturally) frazzled, so maybe it would be best to prepare some now?

Someone needs to ask about the meaning of DNC lol thats my number one question :true:

That and if a tour is happening :trisha:

On 3/21/2023 at 7:54 AM, yayoop said:
  Hide contents

Okay so I finally listened oops

“I know, I know, I know that you hate me” - is iconic. 
“my boyfriend tested positive for covid, it don’t matter, we’ve been kissing. So whatever he has, I have, I can’t cry” - is so stupidly Lana I’m obsessed

i love…

Peppers

Paris, Texas

Let the Light In

Fishtail

Kintsugi

Taco Truck x VB

A&W

I haven’t heard candy necklace (lol)

but I’m really feeling this album, I can’t wait to have a proper listen through

Spoiler

Your love is my love list: