Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

12 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

ovjdnMY.jpg

SO SHES JUST FOLLOWING PEOPLE HELLO AND WHAT THE FUCK BECAUSE MY DAD HAD TO WORK TODAY AND I COULDNT GO LIKE UR TELLING ME IF I POSTED A SILLY LITTLE PHOTO OF ME THERE LANA WOULD LIKE MAYBE KNOW I EXIST. hello.

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

im so thankful for my first release on lanaboards:suicide:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

4 minutes ago, beautiful losers said:

it'll be a global release? or it's going to be at midnight of every country?

It’s usually available at midnight of every time zone. Which means NZ should be listening to it in less than 2 or 3 hours? 

5 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

yes let's make a list of like the top 15 fandom questions so if that she livestreams on release day again and goes live with one of the lanaboards fans they could theoretically knock out the biggest questions lanaboards as a whole has - the list would be nice to have regardless if someone's put on the spot in a situation and blanks even off live like if she ever does a meet and greet or something in the future (i'm almost sure lala wouldn't even think about doing a meet and greet but who knows).. i'll make a thread 

preparing my qftm - questions for the mother 

:typewriter:

12 minutes ago, beautiful losers said:

it'll be a global release? or it's going to be at midnight of every country?

rly hoping it's midnight bc i'm impatient... i feel like they would've told us by now if it's global:stareney2:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s usually available at midnight of every time zone. Which means NZ should be listening to it in less than 2 or 3 hours? 

Do we have to wait or we can change our time zone and it will work?

I'm in NZ and it is out in 2 hours. I will still buy it on vinyl despite it being one of my least favourite albums. Can't love them all, but I love Lana always :) 

I actually can't wait to listen the album in full. The singles didn't made such an impact for me. I'm claiming Kintsugi as the best song.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

1 hour ago, honeymo0n said:

definitely either making some cocktails or getting wine :creepna3: as well as lighting a candle ofc!

Cocktails sounds good! Something heavy, it's not an easy record lol.

Wow, I can’t believe we survived another pre-release thread. 

To celebrate, here’s what reads like a 10/10 review from The Quietus (counts for MC): 

https://thequietus.com/articles/32752-lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-review

:wub: