Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, viktoria said:

album is out on youtube in new zealand, get ur vpns ready. 

IT’S HAPPENING GUYS OCEAN BLVD IS OUT, HISTORY BEING WRITTEN IN FRONT OF OUR EYES 

well, the album is already out in the Pacific countries

this has been the most chaotic pre-release I have ever witnessed on LanaBoards

despite all the shit, it's beautiful that we're able to discuss such incredible music. did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard, a&w and the grants are some of lana's finest work, and i'm glad we got to experience their respective releases all together. 

thank you to the mods for making this thread a better place. i myself couldn't do what you guys are doing when i was a mod back in the chemtrails era.

the album is out in 15 hours for me. :trisha:

39 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Wow, I can’t believe we survived another pre-release thread. 

To celebrate, here’s what reads like a 10/10 review from The Quietus (counts for MC): 

https://thequietus.com/articles/32752-lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-review

:wub:

looking for the review on this site, but then found Lana's dark twin :wat:

https://thequietus.com/articles/32740-lana-del-rabies-strega-beata-review

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

@Poor Stacy where is the score for that review? And you sure it counts for MC? I've never seen their reviews on MC before..

If you check Lana's meta score for Honeymoon you can see Quietus's review. Same for Caroline Polachek's Desire (just the first couple I could find). As for the score I don't think we can tell until it shows up on meta, but it sounds very positive

tumblr_pvkkryk0E11r1brdqo5_540.gif