Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

wow im surprised she censored that in fingertips?? obviously it is a sensitive, deeply personal matter so i understand but i kinda wish she didnt asdfhjmjhgfd. i just thought like . thats real and you should say it ! but she is not ready n thats Ok

Spoiler

i liked the synergy of how she mentioned all her family immediate members by their "title", "will you be there with me father, sister, brother" // "give me a mausoleum in rhode island with dad, grandma, grandpa" in the first half, obviously in a positive light where she's basically saying she wants to be with them in life, death & whatever is afterwards

whereas the first time we hear her say "mother" is long afterwards, towards the end & it's obviously v sour .. "what kind of mother was she to say I'd end up in institutions" 

likeeee she clearly doesn't associate her with the rest of her family, but you kind of are anticipating when it will come up and when it does its such a punch... 

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

wow im surprised she censored that in fingertips?? obviously it is a sensitive, deeply personal matter so i understand but i kinda wish she didnt asdfhjmjhgfd. i just thought like . thats real and you should say it ! but she is not ready n thats Ok

Reveal hidden contents

i liked the synergy of how she mentioned all her family immediate members by their "title", "will you be there with me father, sister, brother" // "give me a mausoleum in rhode island with dad, grandma, grandpa" in the first half, obviously in a positive light where she's basically saying she wants to be with them in life, death & whatever is afterwards

whereas the first time we hear her say "mother" is long afterwards, towards the end & it's obviously v sour .. "what kind of mother was she to say I'd end up in institutions" 

likeeee she clearly doesn't associate her with the rest of her family, 

I don’t know what you guys are talking about (I haven’t listened to the album yet), but was that part uncensored in the leak?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, 111 said:
  Hide contents

Associated Performer, Speaker: Margaret Qualley

the girl speaking on taco truck is margarita herself @ everyone trying to figure it out 

Slay where u seeing these tho?

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

2 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

Reveal hidden contents

likeeee she clearly doesn't associate her with the rest of her family, 

Can you give me the minute mark where the big change is I'm in online class rn and can't check the whole song :rip:

5 minutes ago, x VB said:

I don’t know what you guys are talking about (I haven’t listened to the album yet), but was that part uncensored in the leak?

4 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Can you give me the minute mark where the big change is I'm in online class rn and can't check the whole song :rip:

i dont live in NZ n dont know how to use a VPN sjsjsj, so i have only listened to the leaked versions so far but yeah other users just now n also yesterday at the listening parties said a certain word ended up censored on official release of Fingertips so im taking their word for it. idk where the timestamp is in the official release but on the leak it is around 3:47 anyway

the word:

Spoiler

"mother"

LDR10 announcement coming in 2 days y'all the end is near :hair:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

i dont live in NZ n dont know how to use a VPN sjsjsj, so i have only listened to the leaks so far but other users just now n also yesterday at the listening parties said a certain word was censored on official release so im taking their word for it. idk where the timestamp is in the official release but on the leak it is around 3:47 anyway

the word:

Hide contents

"mother"

Thanks just checked and it happens at 3:47 on the official release too, it sounds like a mess to me, so obvious :rip: Does she hate her so much now that she doesn't even want to talk about her existence or something maybe? Idk :hdu:

4 hours ago, barttttender said:

No way! Where do you live? You'll post your review here, right?

Australia! We have two hours left and I'll for SURE post a review. Going into things with zero leaks :hype:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑