Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Candy necklace gives me this dark feeling.

Ltli and Margarete gives me a nostalgic feeling.

Kintsugi is very special, but the most emotional song.

Paris,texas gives me a fairytale vibe.

Peppers gives me hot,sexy, dark vibes.

Taco truck and fishtails sound like old lana with a new Twist, sultry, spanish vibes, bop era

A&w gives Grunge vibes with psychedelic trap

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

fuck this album sounds MILES better than the leaked files we were listening to :air:

If you don't mind answering what's different? As I loved the leaked files, is it the audio quality?

Just now, Roolette said:

If you don't mind answering what's different? As I loved the leaked files, is it the audio quality?

yesssss you can clearly hear all the production, im amazed, this album sounds way more polished now

Spoiler

I think i was never so much wrong about an album. Okay there are a few songs i don't like, but 9 songs i really love. My opinion transforms yesterday. I cried, i laughed, i dived deep in the Universum and wonderful realms. 

Kintsugi

Candy necklace.....unreal songs

I am so excited for tomorrow to listen to the full songs

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Just now, venicebitch said:

yesssss you can clearly hear all the production, im amazed, this album sounds way more polished now

Hell yeah!!! I'm so pumped 😍😍

Omg I'm getting emotional, this year has been so so so stressful for me... moving to my first ever apartment w my boyfriend, struggling with money and also my low self esteem in general, these three songs have been emotional support for me. I hope this album brings all the joy I need.

Morning from NZ Loves, im really sleepy but i skipped through parts of the album, im gonna go for a walk & relisten when i wake up tomorrow, but its good, I enjoyed the parts i heard!

2 minutes ago, Raupeka said:

Morning from NZ Loves, im really sleepy but i skipped through parts of the album, im gonna go for a walk & relisten when i wake up tomorrow, but its good, I enjoyed the parts i heard!

Hello beloved kiwi :kiss3: how’s ur file ripping skills? Just asking for no specific reason at all :oprah3:

Possibly dumb question but where is the best place to go to for accurate lyrics as this drops around the world? Even with A&W I'm still finding lyrics variations from different sources

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑