Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

31 minutes ago, Fishtails Supremacy said:

The mixing alone of Jack songs is better than most of Drew's production :oprah3:

Drew is a novice compared to Jack. Like, he should take Jack's masterclass on creativity. 

I'll never understand how someone can go from working with legends like Max Martin, Jack Antonoff, Emile Hayne and Rick Nowels, to Drew f-ing Erickson. 

On 1/9/2023 at 12:18 PM, guns and roses said:

fantasizing about the day DYKTTATUOB drops :trisha: i can already see it now.. me waking up randomly at 3 AM on March 10th and realizing the album is out (if it's released at midnight) but rushing to this thread to see what people are saying so that I know which songs to stream first :hair: my adrenaline will be the highest its ever been but that won't stop me :nails: anyways, after i stream the whole album and have multiple emotional breakdowns i'll promote tf out of it on my socials and spend the rest of the day analyzing the lyrics from the songs that touched me the most :true:  60 days until I become the most insufferable version of myself :stareney:

we'll see if this is what ends up happening :omg:

😋🫶🏼

guys please i need help :trisha:

i pre-ordered the vinyl from amazon on dec 7, and amazon took my money, and today i got a notification that the payment has been declined when it's not true cause they literally took 47€ from me, idk what to do:trisha:

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

guys please i need help :trisha:

i pre-ordered the vinyl from amazon on dec 7, and amazon took my money, and today i got a notification that the payment has been declined when it's not true cause they literally took 47€ from me, idk what to do:trisha:

call amazon customer service and tell them what it do, say that you're able to provide proof via e-mail of the payment on your banking apps - they should help!

yea someone better upload the FLAC :usrs:

Just now, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

what is flac?

better qual file format 

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

5 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:

call amazon customer service and tell them what it do, say that you're able to provide proof via e-mail of the payment on your banking apps - they should help!

thank you bestie i'll try and do that cause wth i needed that money:trisha:

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

yea someone better upload the FLAC :usrs:

better qual file format 

there is a FLAC file im listening to it rn