Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

are you srs?? spotify better have their shit together when before midnight EST

i think it's my earphones :agree: but it's still annoying cause usually people listen with airpods and other devices not studio settings :oprah3: they should have mastered it for the people for fuck's sake

Just now, hotshot2am said:

@TrashMagiq I don't hear any issues in both Grandfather and The Grants at your timestamp, where are you listening?

I was listening to it on youtube earlier. I'm now listening to a FLAC leak idk where it came from but Grandfather still got the distortion on it (2:23 to be specific). The Grants has the crackling on Apple Music, mainly noticeable on the "high" part when she sings "Like rocky mountain high". The crackling on The Grants is def not as bad as on Grandfather and Fingertips tho. But none of this was present in the leaks.

qfrWuBl.png

Mah boyfriend tested positive for covid, it don't matter

We've been kissing, so whatever, he has, I have, I can't cry 

oprah-fries.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

9 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I can’t believe it is (technically) release day. Only a few more hours till we get to hear this album officially. I’ve had so much fun in the pre pre release and the post release, it is so nice having people to talk about Lana with who actually care:thankyou:

when does it officially release?

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

my AirPods keep skipping/making distortions that I need to start the song over flkdjsfdsklfsa

no more skips with wired headphones :true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

THE MOTHER CENSORSHIP BYE its cute though better than a bleep 

the mother censorship is so sad not gonna lie:trisha:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I was listening to it on youtube earlier. I'm now listening to a FLAC leak idk where it came from but Grandfather still got the distortion on it (2:23 to be specific). The Grants has the crackling on Apple Music, mainly noticeable on the "high" part when she sings "Like rocky mountain high". The crackling on The Grants is def not as bad as on Grandfather and Fingertips tho. But none of this was present in the leaks.

TRUE since The Grants came out i hear that crackling when she says "high"

Why does the beginning of Taco Truck kinda sound like the intro to Nothing Else Matters by Metallica? I love it though :delicious:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

This is reminding me of how the NFR cover on streaming has a black bar on the left side and it never got fixed after all these years lmao the people she works with really don't give a fuck about details. Didn't they also make some typos on the tracklists of some of the vinyls?

what streaming service are you guys listening on? i cant hear any of the cracking or weird noises ppl are talking about when i listen on apple music with my airpods