Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

what confuses me is how some of the critics used that line

not them listening to the leaks dfkjdagkljdflgkfjdsgfdslg or maybe they got an early mix

the censor reminds me of when she censored for Amy and for Whitney :true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

I feel like censoring the word "mother" brings even more attention to it since it's still very obvious that that's who she's singing about, and now there's a noticeable moment of silence/sparkles there. Maybe she really did decide to censor it so her mother can't try and sue her for it? She also censored "cop" (pretty subtly tbh) in A&W but then sung that line on TikTok after the song got released so idk what that was about bshfdb. 

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

I feel like censoring the word "mother" brings even more attention to it since it's still very obvious that that's who she's singing about, and now there's a noticeable moment of silence/sparkles there. Maybe she really did decide to censor it so her mother can't try and sue her for it? She also censored "cop" (pretty subtly tbh) in A&W but then sung that line on TikTok after the song got released so idk what that was about bshfdb. 

just like she censored Amy and Whitney but then sang it live :smile3:

Just now, Morningcrow said:

Would Rob tell her she's crossed a line maybe? Or yea, afraid of her mother taking legal action?

But Rob talked about Fingertips back then complimenting it if I recall it right:sass:

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

Reveal hidden contents

"what kind of mother was she to say I'd end up in institutions?"

directly in their reviews.... i mean, sure, i get you can pretty easily assume it's her mother considering she's been talking heavily about family already ++ the 'she' pronoun but like DAMN you really do not hear it all so unless they had a lyrics sheet or the "demo"/leak version, they're kinda bold

maybe she censored it on streaming but it’s still uncensored on physical versions of the album? can anyone check?

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I'm pretty sure Eminem's mum actually tried to sue him over this song

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

Hide contents

"what kind of mother was she to say I'd end up in institutions?"

directly in their reviews.... i mean, sure, i get you can pretty easily assume it's her mother considering she's been talking heavily about family already ++ the 'she' pronoun but like DAMN you really do not hear it all so unless they had a lyrics sheet or the "demo"/leak version, they're kinda bold

so what does it say instead? idgi...

Just now, God&Monster said:

so what does it say instead? idgi...

she does some spacey censoring like she said for Amy and for Whitney 

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

8 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

It’s giving “for And for “ a La Get Free :oprah4:

I wish I hadn’t heard the leaked version of fingertips cause it’s so much better without the sparkle rip

FzytWEW.png