Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

1. Grandfather

2. Kingsugi

3. Let the light in

4. Margaret

5. Fingertips

6. Paris

7. Sweet

8. Fishtail

9. The Grants

10. Peppers

11. Taco Truck

12. AW

13. OB

14. Interludes

10/10 for it all 

wait what's number 13?

8Qg234E.gif

So I first stumbled upon this site and this thread on December 7 when I was looking up where to pre order the green vinyl :oic2: and I was blown away with the amount of passionate fans and after lurking for a bit decided to join in on the madness :true:

Who knew how much time I’d spend checking LB in the following months. It’s been a journey :w8ing:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Listening to Fingertips and (aside from the shock of ‘mother’ being censored) I just can’t handle the hiss that abruptly starts / stops before and after each line of vocals. Could they at least fade in and out the background hiss so it’s not so obvious!? And why is there crackle all over the track in my speakers?

lana, I fucking love you, but you need to fire whoever is responsible for this stuff because they’re doing a terrible job

i downloaded surfshark vpn. i signed up for a free trial. i set the time zone to new zealand... and i still cant listen to the album?? bffr. what am i doing wrong ?

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

album title word lengths represented in Trisha crying

Paradise: :trisha:

Born to Die: :trisha::trisha::trisha:

Ultraviolence: :trisha:

Honeymoon: :trisha:

Lust for Life: :trisha::trisha::trisha:

Norman Fucking Rockwell!: :trisha::trisha::trisha:!

Chemtrails Over the Country Club: :trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha:

Blue Banisters: :trisha::trisha:

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd: :trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

Listening to Fingertips and (aside from the shock of ‘mother’ being censored) I just can’t handle the hiss that abruptly starts / stops before and after each line of vocals. Could they at least fade in and out the background hiss so it’s not so obvious!? And why is there crackle all over the track in my speakers?

lana, I fucking love you, but you need to fire whoever is responsible for this stuff because they’re doing a terrible job

i feel the same way omfg it's SOOO insufferable :deadbanana:

11 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

So I first stumbled upon this site and this thread on December 7 when I was looking up where to pre order the green vinyl :oic2: and I was blown away with the amount of passionate fans and after lurking for a bit decided to join in on the madness :true:

Who knew how much time I’d spend checking LB in the following months. It’s been a journey :w8ing:

Me too I found someone on twitter with instrumental credits and I asked where is it from they told me from Lanaboards, I searched and I found the treasure and I'm sad that I missed cocc and bb eras with y'all

Now it's my daily routine to check this thread and I hope I'll be fully a part of the madness in the next albums cause I joined just before a week of A&W release.

Love u all :aw::aw::aw::aw:

2 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

album title word lengths represented in Trisha crying

Paradise: :trisha:

Born to Die: :trisha::trisha::trisha:

Ultraviolence: :trisha:

Honeymoon: :trisha:

Lust for Life: :trisha::trisha::trisha:

Norman Fucking Rockwell!: :trisha::trisha::trisha:!

Chemtrails Over the Country Club: :trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha:

Blue Banisters: :trisha::trisha:

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd: :trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha:

The way they cry in unison sends me:lmaoney:

the way I just think its the style of fingertips. she already been saying she recorded shit on her iPhone whenever it came to her and they used that for vocals. its a personal, deep, raw song. I think the production matches it and isn't anything off from what sometime she uses and what jack produces 

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

The crackle was on BB too but honestly I think her obsession with lo fi elements started on Honeymoon and then kinda went crazy from there- LFL is notorious for muffled singing like in my feelings 

:true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

48 minutes ago, Sweet said:

So girlies who have had a chance to listen to the album...without spoiling the album, what is your track ranking? You can rate them out of 10 too if you'd like! 

well i love constantly ranking my faves :true:

1. paris texas 10
  2. did u know there's a tunnel 10
  3. a&w 10
  4. peppers 10
  5. the grants 10
  6. fingertips 10
  7. jon batiste interlude 100 <3
  8. candy necklace 10
  9. kintsugi 10
  10. let the light in 10
  11. taco truck x vb 9.5