Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

17 minutes ago, Sweet said:

So girlies who have had a chance to listen to the album...without spoiling the album, what is your track ranking? You can rate them out of 10 too if you'd like! 

Spoiler

1. Margaret

2. A&W

3. Taco Truck x VB

4. Let The Light In

5. Kintsugi

6. Peppers

7. The Grants

8. Sweet

9. Ocean Blvd

10. Fishtail

11. Grandfather

12. Fingertips

13. Paris, Texas

N/A. Candy Necklace

15/16. Interludes

I genuinely do like all of the 13 songs that I have listened to, no true weak spots!

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

4 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

the way I just think its the style of fingertips. she already been saying she recorded shit on her iPhone whenever it came to her and they used that for vocals. its a personal, deep, raw song. I think the production matches it and isn't anything off from what sometime she uses and what jack produces 

:true:

The lo-fi fetish :lmao:

1 minute ago, melodrama said:

The lo-fi fetish :lmao:

y'all praise her oldies style but when it comes to the production its a drag :pout:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

16 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

Listening to Fingertips and (aside from the shock of ‘mother’ being censored) I just can’t handle the hiss that abruptly starts / stops before and after each line of vocals. Could they at least fade in and out the background hiss so it’s not so obvious!? And why is there crackle all over the track in my speakers?

lana, I fucking love you, but you need to fire whoever is responsible for this stuff because they’re doing a terrible job

the hiss is because she recorded her vocals on her phone and there's so much you can do to remove ambient noise... 

the crackling is a fucking issue though, because as i posted earlier today the og leak doesn't have that and i'm sure it happened during mastering for the final mix with the mother censored. where's the quality control girl... 

32 minutes ago, Sweet said:

So girlies who have had a chance to listen to the album...without spoiling the album, what is your track ranking? You can rate them out of 10 too if you'd like! 

This will probably change over time but for now

1. Candy Necklace

2. Paris, Texas

3. Fishtail

4. Fingertips

5. Taco Truck X VB

6. Kintsugi

7. Peppers

8. Sweet

9. John Baptiste Interlude

10. A&W

11. Judah Smith Interlude