Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

had to retract my like for that edit:delicious:Β but you had me in the first half nglΒ :thumb:

:lmao::wub:

What I really love about Margaret

Β 

Spoiler

is that it's not just a cheesy love song. She shows this really special kind of love through Jack and Margaret (when you know, you know) but she balances it with her own romantic failures (baby ifΒ your love is in trouble) jumping back and forth between the twoΒ so no one feels left out in the song, while still providing hope for people who haven't found what they're looking forΒ :cryney2:

Β 

In less than 24 hours this pre-release will be over. We’re finally done waiting. Thanks everyone for making my first pre-release on here memorable :oprah:Β :kiss3:

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

Just now, evalionisameme said:

For those that haven’t listened- it is very piano heavy, just in case anybody is expecting it to be guitar oriented.Β 

It is, but starting with Grandfather, it becomes much more instrumentally complex. Those last 6 songs are much more diverse!

Just now, cruelworld420 said:

Someone on Twitter saidΒ thatΒ Candy Necklace was the songΒ added to new music playlists on Spotify in NZ and AU-Β so I guess that’s the next β€œsingle”??

Should have been Grandfather but not mad

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

For those that haven’t listened- it is very piano heavy, just in case anybody is expecting it to be guitar oriented.Β 

I’m fine with piano as long as it is good and adds to the song. Like in A&W or TunnelΒ 

8 minutes ago, fishtails said:

@burthday kakeΒ you were right, Margaret is such a Pisces songΒ :oprah:

NAUUUURRR MY MIND:trisha:Β wow im so glad so many people feltΒ properly #represented by that post, maybe i should bring it back now that the albums practically out...

if anyone wants to participate:

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

Β 

Not mad they’re pushing Candy Necklace (I love it), but it kinda feels like Lana’s ignoring Grandfather dddd. Like, can we pls put some SHINE on that track.