Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Also I noticed w this album :

Spoiler

Almost every song sounds like it belongs on a movie soundtrack.

there’s songs that sound like Disney soundtrack, credit scenes songs, songs for a horror movie or a historical documentary, etc, idk so many songs have movie soundtrack energy. 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

34 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Nothing on this album is “worst Lana song” material… y’all had Track 7 on the last album for that…

track 6* 

also MY RESTRICTION ENDS TOMORROW WHO ELSE YASSED !!!1

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Really??? Look at me being smart😍

I can't find her sayin it but I guess a lot of people thought it was a play on capri sun pls skkgdjjs but I guess her sun sign is Capricorn 

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

6 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:
  Hide contents

live or die in fishtail :hair:

Spoiler

Also I feel like I hear Playing Dangerous during the “I’m in love” part on Peppers. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Hey guys, haven't been keeping up w this thread for the last week or so - I just checked *that* s*te and apparently the album is already there... what's the difference between a .zip and a .rar? Srry if I sound dumb lol

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

I honestly think she should of just released this last year as a double album with blue banisters- there’s not a big distinction with the albums so it’s weird that they’re split-very BTD/paradise situation 

you should reread her interviews then to understand that the two albums have different meanings to her 

2 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

Hey guys, haven't been keeping up w this thread for the last week or so - I just checked *that* s*te and apparently the album is already there... what's the difference between a .zip and a .rar? Srry if I sound dumb lol

theyre both the same thing, file compression, but you may need some software to extract a rar

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

you should reread her interviews then to understand that the two albums have different meanings to her 

It’s just my opinion-you can hear the lyrical content- she’s never been definitively asked about this either so it should be up for discussion.

8 minutes ago, Salvatore91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Does the Fishtail trap still should cheap and disconnected like the demo? 

asking the real questions:oprah3:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

Just now, Three White Butterflies said:

really don’t understand why CN is gunna be the next single when tracks 8-16 exist….. 

:bebe:

why is no one saying a wedding mv for Margaret 

4 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

why is no one saying a wedding mv for Margaret 

when she redoes the ultraviolence mv but this time she’s getting married properly with a man that isn’t putting his fingers in her mouth 

On 3/19/2023 at 9:15 AM, burthday kake said:

a track to go with each zodiac sign (based on nothing but my own perceptions , research n experiences w certain signs.. so sorry for that):yesnod:

whats your big 3? :kiss3: I'm a Candy Necklace sun+moon & Sweet rising

Hide contents

The Grants: Cancer, "I'm doin' the hard stuff, doin' my time, I'm doin' it for us- for our family line"

Ocean Blvd: Virgo, "in a world preserved, only a few have found the door, it's like Camarillo, only silver mirrors runnin' down the corridor"

Sweet: Libra, "if you want someone then just call me up & remember where I'll be, sweet in barefeet"

A&W: Aries, "do you really think I give a damn what I do after years of just hearing them talking?"

Candy Necklace: Scorpio, "& I'm obsessed with this, all his candy necklaces" 

Paris, Texas: Gemini, "when you know, you know- it's time, it's time to go"

Grandfather: Capricorn, "I know they think that it took somebody else to make me beautiful as they intended me to be but they're wrong"

Let The Light In: Taurus, "I love to love to love to love you, I hate to hate to hate to hate you"

Margaret: Pisces, "like Hollywood & me, that diamond on your ring, the soul that you bring to the table"

Fishtail: Aquarius, "palm trees in black n white, I see in technicolor- maybe if I take my glasses off I'll stop painting red flags green"

Peppers: Sagittarius, "take a minute to yourself, skinny dip in my mind, I'm in love"

Taco Truck: Leo, "imagine if we actually gave a fuck, wouldn't that be somethin' to talk about for us"

& yes I left out Kintsugi n Fingertips (as well as the interludes for obvious reasons) despite them being two of my very faves on the album cause 1) there are only 12 zodiac signs anyway  but also 2) there is just so much going on in those two songs n honestly they are ultra personal to Lana yet also SO UNIVERSAL so i could never figure it out,,, not saying other songs aren't also but you know what...im not explaining myself further.. #ifyouknowyouknow:thumb:

DYKTATUOB rising, Grandfather moon, Let The Light In rising :sass:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

When Lana drops LDRX at the end of Q2 and starts a tour in Q4 and her dad is the opening act and they also perform their songs together 

11 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

really don’t understand why CN is gunna be the next single when tracks 8-16 exist….. 

:bebe:

Because Candy Necklace is the best song on the album

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・