Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

okay but imagine a live set where the last songs she does is VB into Taco Truck as the outro

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Okay I just finished listening to the album and I’m happy I went in without listening to the leaks except Taco Truck. Also long post alert 

Spoiler

Oooooh where do I begin

Songs to cry to- Sweet, Kinstugi, The Grants, Fingertips

Calming songs- Paris, Texas, Grandfather, let the light in

Songs to twerk to-Fishtail and Peppers

Songs to have sex to- Peppers

Songs to have sex to and cry to and dance to- Taco Truck x VB 😭😭

The Grants- 8.5/10

Ocean blvd- 8/10

Sweet- 7.75/10

A&W- 10/10

Judah Smith Interlude- 7.5/10 surprisingly I loved it. It’s haunting and beautiful.

Candy Necklace- 7/10. I maybe wrong but I think this song is written from a pov of someone in an institution already. Candy necklace could be something made by the pills or candies collected by an inmate over a period of time. I could be wrong. 
Jon interlude- 6/10 

Kintsugi- 7.75/10

Fingertips- 9/10 makes you cry like a bitch

Paris, Texas- 9.25/10

Grandfather-9.5/10

Let the light in-9.75/10

Margaret-8.5/10

Fishtail-8/10

Peppers- 8.75/10

Taco Truck x VB-10/10 literally the best closer. whoever said the ending is one for the books was absolutely right. 

@Fingertips you were right too!! NFR and Honeymoon are my fav albums and I loved Ocean Blvd. it’s literally an album with no skips and will definitely grow into being one of the bests. :trisha:

I need a music video

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Can’t wait to hear the album when it releases.. because when I heard sweet at the listening party I haaaaated it.. tell me it’s a grower :bebe:

it’s a grower :hooker: took me a few listens to fully grasp in and now i love it

4 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

the way she says lake placid in taco truck:wub:

One of my favourite moments in her whole discography <3

3 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

although i'm glad it means that the album is coming i also get a bit sad bc attachment issues :bebe:

we'll be together again in the post-release thread bestie!!!!! <3

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

11 minutes ago, idunna said:

sameee my vpn doesn't work with spotify so I've just listened to it on youtube, but I hate yt so much

i tried using a vpn and going on youtube but the songs still don't show up on her profile for me. i just get different language ads :crying5:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Candy necklaces is so haunting and beautiful, kinda peaceful, ut the lyrics...is it about sean?

Just now, wilting daisy said:

i tried using a vpn and going on youtube but the songs still don't show up on her profile for me. i just get different language ads :crying5:

It worked for me

9 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ik we kind of came to the conclusion that the reason the bops are at the end of the album is it’s supposed to represent her moving on but tbh this album is kind of giving me downward spiral psychotic break vibes😭

Hope this means almost no more piano songs from now on hallelujah 

9 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ik we kind of came to the conclusion that the reason the bops are at the end of the album is it’s supposed to represent her moving on but tbh this album is kind of giving me downward spiral psychotic break vibes😭

i mean having a psychotic breakdown is one way to move on :oic3:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Spoiler

I don’t think any of the “bops” on the album meet her previous tier songs tbh- it’s like she’s forgotten how to make them. 

Fishtail sounds very dated to the LFL era.

Theres some gorgeous piano work on this album which is good. 

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler