Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

The mixing is so annoying. Margaret being wayyyyyy more quiet than the rest of the album. I have to turn my headphones up to max volume and it’s still not high enough lol.

This is so weird because to me it feels like Margaret is louder than the other songs :hide: Where are you listening? Unless you are listening to leaked version, that one was too quiet.

thank you guys for such an amazing pre-release thread, it’s been so fun being apart of something as cool as this. it had its moments, but it was fun regardless. i hope everybody finds something they like in the album and i’m excited to talk to everybody in the post-release thread tomorrow :) we finally made it through!!!!

2 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

The mixing is so annoying. Margaret being wayyyyyy more quiet than the rest of the album. I have to turn my headphones up to max volume and it’s still not high enough lol.

Grandfather is the best song of her career. I CANT.

Margaret was way quieter in the l word for me so idk 

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

can we make an ldr 10 speculation thread like immediately because i need to talk about my predictions/hopes

Same my dream album has changed so much since this album. I really want more stuff like the first part of A&W 

1 minute ago, WildMustang said:

What season do you think the album fits more 

it's kind of similar to aka in this way to me... both are giving rainy summer night

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

10 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:

iconic moments in this thread (rip): 

-harry nilsson has a song

-rosemead exclusive baby

-ella the target employee 

-delusions

-the thread literally getting shut down for 30 minutes due to drama :bebe:

* They ugly socks polish lady 😭

14 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:

iconic moments in this thread (rip): 

-harry nilsson has a song

-rosemead exclusive baby

-ella the target employee 

-delusions

-the thread literally getting shut down for 30 minutes due to drama :bebe:

I’m an icon for that :oop2:

6 minutes ago, WildMustang said:

What season do you think the album fits more 

The rainiest of springs 

hey guys i just came back home and i have amazing news :cryney2:

i went on a walk and it was beautiful, spring is my favorite season, and this album was meant for the spring season, i'm almost glad it was delayed cause listening to it during spring is a whole different vibe, i live in the country side and walking on the grass, the sun was setting, the clouds were pink, i could smell the flowers, and a world opened up to me, i'm going through a difficult time and being able to go out for a walk now that it's getting warmer means a lot to me and listening to these songs while surrounded by nature made me so emotional and glad to be alive, listening to songs talking about living and dying and how beautifil life is while being surrounded by what i find the most beautiful (nature) made me appriciate the album so much more, can't wait to go on thousands of walks this spring listening to the album :trisha: