Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Lana Del Rey's latest album, Did You Know There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd, is a stunning and visionary masterpiece that showcases the artist's unparalleled talent for creating dreamy, atmospheric pop music. From start to finish, the album is a breathtaking journey through Del Rey's psyche, with each track building upon the last to create a truly unforgettable listening experience.

The production on the album is lush and textured, with a variety of instruments and sounds weaving together to create a rich and complex sonic landscape. Del Rey's voice is in top form, imbuing each track with a sense of longing and vulnerability that is truly captivating.

Did You Know There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd is a triumph of artistry and vision, cementing Lana Del Rey's status as one of the most important and influential artists of our time. Fans of her previous work will find much to love here, while newcomers will be blown away by the album's sheer beauty and emotional depth. A must-listen for anyone who appreciates great music.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

I’ve got 7 hours left but I’m not waiting until midnight so I’ll wake up at 5:30 AM like I normally do and listen to it then. The anticipation is killing me though. I haven’t listened to a single leak. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

4 minutes ago, fine china said:

I’ve got 7 hours left but I’m not waiting until midnight so I’ll wake up at 5:30 AM like I normally do and listen to it then. The anticipation is killing me though. I haven’t listened to a single leak. 

The willpower I aspire to have:trisha:

giphy.gif

It is released local time, right???? Which means two hours left for me :defeated:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 minutes ago, gorillagrippedcoochie said:

The willpower I aspire to have:trisha:

I’ve even avoided most of the posts in spoilers. I fear I am not ready :air:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Guys, I'm so exited!!!!

There's only 8 hours left to finally listen, and I'm ready to party with all of you, I just can't wait!!!! :kris:

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

Wow, just finished the album the way it's supposed to be and it's even better, obviously, than the puzzle of mid to high quality songs we had. 
"Candy Necklace" definitely ties the whole first half together and the interludes now makes sense.
What a ride, what an album. I really hope she'll finally get her dues for this masterpiece. 

39 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Has BOZ come out of hiding yet? :omfg2:

Lana recently said "I'm very excited about the album and all the things that we're doing that are gonna come with it" and i'm going to believe that includes the surprise Boz hinted at. "not related to any Ocean album tracks" is a shit clue to give regarding a listening party for Ocean tracks. :crossed: