Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I’m actually extremely excited just to listen to A&W again, especially in the context of the full album. I haven’t listened the past week or two to keep it fresh, and I miss it desperately. It’s been in my head a lot. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I have so many questions about the Judah Smith interlude. Is this dude literally on crack? Why is he shouting? Is this like a normal thing for churches? It's so scary cause this dude is going off on tangents about having kids and being married and shit like why is Lana even there? :scoff:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Spoiler

Fingertips>The Grants>Candy Necklace> Grandfather please stand...>A & W>Paris, texas>Did you know...?>Margaret>Let the Light in>Peppers>Sweet>Fishtail>Kintsugi>Taco Truck x VB>Interludes

1 minute ago, gorillagrippedcoochie said:

currently on a Lana marathon until midnight when the album releases and right now im listening to the last track of aka :true:

i like the snake on your taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatoooooo

1 minute ago, proudmom said:

what if they got the chuck speaking credit on the wrong song and she's actually that trisha paytas voice in taco truck? 

That’s confirmed to be Margaret Qualley, Jack’s wife

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

I can’t believe we’ve made it today release-eve :wub: 

Spoiler

I can’t wait for someone to piss her off and get her to announce that the next album is already done or something wild like usually happens

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Omg the talking on Taco Truck x VB is MARGARET :trisha:

Not me thinking they just put a chipmunk filter over Lana's voice :xgiggle:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

6 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

I have so many questions about the Judah Smith interlude. Is this dude literally on crack? Why is he shouting? Is this like a normal thing for churches? It's so scary cause this dude is going off on tangents about having kids and being married and shit like why is Lana even there? :scoff:

yeah it's a normal thing and his sermon makes a lot of sense actually