Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

what if this is old bts photos she posted?!! maybe it'll come tomorrow omfg... lemme be delulu for a second!! :trisha:

I VERY HOPE :cryney2:

Just now, brandon said:

tbh to those of you who’ve already heard the album, do we think candy necklace is deserving of a MV? and what other tracks would make for good mvs?

personally any other song from the album would’ve been better for a music video….but at least we’re getting visuals :bebe: Paris, Texas could truly be amazing. 

faSE.gif

I fixed a bottle of wine and even bought a candy necklace for this event lol :legend:(though, I have a headache so I will not be able to drink my wine anyways:sadcore:)

(which reminds me of the album release day of NFR, I had such a headache then too aw. good memories :trisha:)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

to those of you who’ve already heard the album, do we think candy necklace is deserving of a MV? and what other tracks would make for good mvs?

Deserving? Yes. It doesn't really feel like a "single", though, but when have we ever cared about that. One of the best songs on the album.

Just now, hotshot2am said:

She started following Rich Lee last week, maybe they already filmed it :dua:

OMG WE ARE GETTING A HIGH BUDGET RICH LEE FILMED MUSIC VIDEO

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・