Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Three White Butterflies said:

personally any other song from the album would’ve been better for a music video….but at least we’re getting visuals :bebe: Paris, Texas could truly be amazing. 

yeah from the snippets i’ve heard of candy necklace it doesn’t really seem single worthy :bebe:but i’ll trust her i guess 

i haven’t heard a single second of paris texas but just the title alone sounds so cunty….. it just Feels like it would serve visuals 

Spoiler

I'm having my first listen through, I've avoided leaks so this is a pretty fresh listen. Up to Fishtail which might be a top 3 for me. General thoughts so far at the album is really backloaded as opposed to frontloaded like a lot of pop. Kintsugi onwards has been a golden run so far :oprah: 

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Ok so Anna Cofone was in Los Angeles for two days like a day ago. She said she was working on a special project so I’m guessing the video was filmed then. 

or was the video filmed months ago.. and the special project she was working on was ANOTHER music video coming after release.. :creepna3:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

i feel like it will come out tomorrow like doin time did with NFR

or am i delusional?

it would be a waste to release it later.

I feel like it is because someone said candy necklace is getting put on playlists so it seems to be getting pushed as a single tomorrow, which then it wouldn’t make sense to drop the music video a week or two later if it’s a single?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

I haven’t heard candy necklace someone tell me what it sounds like 

you have to listen to it to understand :twirls:

6 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

"white noise coming out of my brain"

actually i think its coming from Fingertips :trisha:

ijbol  :thumb3:  they need to fix that on streaming. it's unnecessary and can easily be fixed by any competent audio engineer

i thought we didn't get any music video after that Tunnel and A&W didn't get video treatment (doesn't need tho) but it turned to be fake and we'll see her serving look:wub: