Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

On 3/21/2023 at 1:50 AM, American Whore said:

I don't think a speculation thread gets made until we hear from Lana that another album is coming, which usually happens the same week of release, so I guess we should hear something soon lol 

Oh gosh it’s so good to be a lana Stan but also at the same time we can blame her for our anxiety right?

3 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

CN deserved but if A&W is getting Brooklyn Baby'd without a mv...still happy for a mv though.:party:

honestly she seems to be much more interested in doing promotion for the album than the last two, i really think there's a possibility we might get other music videos after the album comes out

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Really curious about the MV cause Rich's videos from LFL and NFR were so different (apart from the cosmic elements)

when it has both vibes :trisha: space beach coming :trisha: 

jk I have no idea what I'm talking about I haven't heard the song so idk if it even fits any of these vibes

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

It’s 11pm here but it’s out on Apple Music and not on Spotify what 😭😭

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

the tea behind that song is that she already bought her grammy or it's already chosen to win a grammy since jon batiste is a grammy darling :true:

all tracks one by one should win a grammy :cryney2: